• YESSSSSSSSS!!! I do

Because we can go live there and I Love Iceland
    Iceland is the best
    because we can go live there and I Love Iceland
    Iceland is the best
    Iceland is the best
    Iceland is the best because we can go live there and I Love Iceland
    Iceland is the best
    Iceland is the best
    Iceland is the best
    Iceland is the best

• Let iceland join.

Iceland is the most fuel efficient country in the world and it would be a pleasure to have iceland in the eu. I have been to iceland and it would be a shame to not have their input into the eu. I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND! I LOVE ICELAND!

• Helps the county.

The county will become a better and stronger place for all that live there. More possibilities for everyone that lives their. Joining the EU will help Iceland's economy. It will up the money and it might even help lower the unemployment rate. The EU will also get one more country. The EU will help.

• Helps the county.

• It would not be beneficial for a state

It would not be beneficial for Iceland as, first of all, the EU would restrict its domestic fisheries policy. Iceland being a country that basically lives on fish-production would face big losses. The same restrictions would apply to Norway. Moreover, I think that Iceland deals with its problems very well without the EU. It overcame financial downfall by restructuring banking system and changing was didn't work before. Finally, the EU is more a political union and Iceland is just too far to be scared of some political crisis (e.G. Occupation or war with somebody). The EU is a helpful tool to keep national sovereignty to states like Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia or Finland that border Russia.

• Iceland needs to stay as far away as possible.

Iceland needs to remain its own independent country. You know what happened last time they intermingled with the EU? Total economic warfare because bankers had racked up private debts and the citizens refused to be taxed to pay it back. They started an entire revolution to rid themselves of the EU powers, so I don't see they would like to create the same mess again.