Should illegal immigrants be able to get driver's licenses?

• Yes in my opinion they should be able to get there license

Illegal immigrants are human too. I know illegal immigrants that have been driving for more then ten years and never have been caught or got a ticket . Put yourself in there place , how would u feel coming to America trying to find a future for themselves and sometimes they want the best for the children just like any other father/mother.

• H3ll no they shouldn't.

They came to our country illegally so they deserve no rights at all. If they were looking fro a good future they would have came here legally. All they want o do is live off welfare so that they don't have to work. There like leeches and our government is like the stupid animal that lets the leeches feed off it.

• No, illegal immigrants should not be able to get driver's licenses.

An illegal immigrant has no right to be in the United States. Simple logic leads you to determine that someone who is here illegally should not be allowed to drive legally. Illegal immigrants should not be able to get driver's license or registrations. They should be deported or incarcerated upon arrest.

• No, I do not believe illegal immigrants should be able to get driver's licenses.

No, I do not believe illegal immigrants should be able to get driver's licenses. I do not believe that illegal immigrants should be given any rights that are not necessary to their health and well being, such as being cared for in hospitals. Driving is a privilege, not a basic human right. Drivers licenses should only be given to people who are legalized citizens.