Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay in America?

• Let them stay!

Mexico is a country that is a communism country under one leader, while America is a democratic country under government of many people. America has the right of freedom in what you wear, do, and have. Mexico tells you what your life is, and the whole country is filled with drugs.

• Let them stay!

• Yes stay and work

They should be able to stay when the country was first discovered there was no paper work needed. Plus a lot of immigrants do a lot of jobs Americans don't want to do like cut grass and clean bathrooms without them the country would be dirty. Plus a lot of them were brought when they were children and have no were else to go.

• I say yes.

I believe some should be deported not all. Some illegal immagrants came here as child. And america is all they know. I believe that if they have proven themselves to be usefull to society they should get to stay. I dont think we should , or can, round up every illegal immagrant and send them home. To some this is there home.

• Let them stay

They have rights like any one of us. There are americans that dont have jobs and are not looking for jobs, and they are complaining that the mexican people are taking jobs that they themselves are not doing anything to get the job. We should make it a little easier for them with bachround checks.

• Everyone has rights.

No one should be judged by where they come from , who they are, or how they look. Its like the quote "don't judge a book by its cover". That's exactly what this is about. You never know who someone can be until you give them the chance no matter where they are from.

• INDEED they should!

Parts of what we call America now were once part of Mexico meaning that Mexicans should have every right to live in those parts and even migrate from there. Sometimes they immigrate due to the push factors that Mexico has like corruption and violence. They specifically migrate to the United Stated for the pull factors that America has to offer including opportunities for their children and for themselves as well.

• I think immigrants having status as illegal should stay

I believe that illegal immigrants currently living in America should stay. And that their children get an opportunity to get the same education as American citizen kids have. First, if the government forces parents to live, the children stay for the foster care or even vorse. This way lots of families torn apart; the lives of those children and parents get ruined. Second, (Education) If those kids don't receive a better education than just high school, and if noone would want to accept them at any job, they will try to find a "job that doesn't requires papers"-which often leads their lives to criminal. Those immigrants should stay.

• Of course ill let them stay

If i was a person that is poor with no money that my family are starving i will do anything to help them even breaking the law.People don't know what it is like to be close of dying from starvation.The place they were in was so bad their houses are mostly made of mud,and wood and doesn't even help to warmth.

• Yes I think they should stay!

These illegal immigrants are working to earn a living like most of the people in the US. It’s unfair that these people are living the same lives as many of the US citizens and the US is spending 5 billion dollars a year to deport them. They’re wasting more money.

• Stay Out.

Illegal immigrants should not be allowed to stay in America. They broke a law just by coming here and not waiting their turn, it's almost like cheating. They are taking away jobs and resources from people who are native to the country. For that alone they should be forced to leave.

• Illegal immigrants are illegal

There is nothing wrong with immigrants. They are what this country has been founded by. But there are laws in place to make sure the wrong people don't get in. Or that too many don't get in and spread our resources too thin. Illegal immigrants are a strain on our nations economy. They take jobs that legal residents could be getting paid for. They have "border babies" so that they can stay and use our welfare system without paying anything into it.

• Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay in America?

I don't like Mexicans and they steal everything and stand out side of 7-11 all day. Its's gross and they shouldn't be here! They're stealing our jobs and money and food. They need to leave this country and go back to there own. Or even go back and wait like every other immigrant and wait there turn to be here illegally.

• Of course not!

Illegal aliens take college slots that American citizens could use. It's not very hard to use your passport! I really do not approve and think that they are illegal for a reason! They live like Americans- fake ones. America could basically overflow! Look at the southern states, a large amount of their population is made from illegal aliens.

• Take them outta here!

They waste our resources. They waste government funding. They abuse the education system. They are committing a crime- BREAKING THE LAW- by living in our country. It is simply unacceptable and can not be overlooked. The United States of America is already trillion of dollars in debt, yet we support these aliens who abuse the system, we grant them free health care, education for their children, welfare, etc. Unacceptable!

• Why is this even a debate?

Coming into the US is Illegal. It breaks the law. If people wanted a better life why not come legally just as an American citizen would have to do to live in another county,
    If an American comes into another country Illegally your best outcome would be to be deported. We would not be able to stay and collect benefits and housing assistants unless your counting the amenities of prison.

• Get in line

There are people all over the world who do the right thing and go through the process of becoming a US citizen the legal way. Why should we grant those who have illegally crossed to have citizenship for breaking the law when those who have followed the rules have to keep waiting for it? This "cut in the line" is unacceptable. Those staying here illegally need to get back in line and wait just like everyone else. If they feel like their life is in danger then apply for asylum.

• No illegal immigration

There are many reasons for no and no credible reasons for yes. "They want a better life for their family..."--who doesn't? Would it be permissible for a man to steal from a store to feed his family? If yes, then what about the next 10 people? What about when people are now just taking because they only have to say its for their family even though the real reason is because they don't want to pay? How are you going to discern the difference? That's we have laws. Has far as I can tell they could care less about America, its history, culture, or people. They show it at every angle. Carrying the Mexican flag at the beginning of the rallies in 2005. Independence day in 2010 flying the Mexican flag (don't say they didn't I was there) and regardless if it was for a soccer game or not it was very disrespectful to celebrate it on Americas independence day. Ive seen Mexican flags hung above the American Flag in Cali. The Mexican car lots where you have Mexican and American flags flown at the same height. Their unwillingness to learn English. They are here to better the lives of their families at the expense of the American people. They still hold allegiance to Mexico. They do not deserve to be citizens of the country. Mind you I'm just giving 1 example, there are many more.

• No don't allow

I work in a check cashing business and I see wat goes on behind the scenes. Illegals have no documentation and yet come over get on welfare, have four to five kids get on social security of course for their children who of which have nothing wrong with them, they then get large amount of tax returns for their children and you think they pay taxes, nope they use your social and the tax preparers allow them to and get money back and that's not half of what I've seen. They look at you like your crazy if you don't speak Spanish, like I was suppose to know it, roll their eyes and walk away even if your trying to communicate with them.

• Give Legal Citizens Who Are Struggling The Same Compassion

As long as we have law abiding legal citizens who are not able to put food on the table or get jobs to pay the rent there is no way we should just allow those who break the laws to get what they want stay in this country.

Too many legal Americans are suffering because they are following the laws. They go without meals or medical treatment, suffer with low paying jobs all so that their taxes will go to provide services to those here illegally.

Research this topic: Rand Paul, United States
rak says2013-11-27T06:47:06.090
Maybe we should become one giant super country...Like we are becoming anyway. And send them back to mexico...We in southern cali are already northern mexico. My neighbors have used my address to do illegal section 8 things... File taxes... Give to other counties when they pass bad checks...Etc etc. And multiple mexican families use it all the time. And at 3 am the rooster starts..And waca waca waca...Yell talking...My favorite. And when i get off work part of the 35 thousand truck driver force tries to run me off the road..Like bats out of hell...Mostly imported drivers from all over... Etc. Etc. Oh my car was wrecked by illegal with no nothing...You know... And my wife is getting tired of the culture shock...She is mexican born in u s a. Why don t 20 million of us go over there and get it over with... I m bringing my john wayne movies withme. I had a spanish free day the other day... Couldn t believe it. Damn chris colombas...Look what u done...