Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay in America?

• Let them stay!

Mexico is a country that is a communism country under one leader, while America is a democratic country under government of many people. America has the right of freedom in what you wear, do, and have. Mexico tells you what your life is, and the whole country is filled with drugs.

• Let them stay!

• Yes stay and work

They should be able to stay when the country was first discovered there was no paper work needed. Plus a lot of immigrants do a lot of jobs Americans don't want to do like cut grass and clean bathrooms without them the country would be dirty. Plus a lot of them were brought when they were children and have no were else to go.

• I say yes.

I believe some should be deported not all. Some illegal immagrants came here as child. And america is all they know. I believe that if they have proven themselves to be usefull to society they should get to stay. I dont think we should , or can, round up every illegal immagrant and send them home. To some this is there home.

• Let them stay

The reason why millions of people across the world wanna come to united states is looking for work, better life, they wouldn't do anything bad to their country they are nice people, they should have citizenship and have a right to vote and stay there. They suffer from economic reasons and poverty in mexico and Asia. Give them rights.

• Let them stay!

They should stay so they can work to feed their families back in Mexico! There are plenty of jobs to go around, and the immigrants should be able to have one to take their hard earned pay so they can keep their homes to live in, pay for food to eat, and keep clothing on their backs.

• Opening the gate jeopardizes America by making it an easy target.

The United States is not the only country that suffers from illegal immigration problem. The United Kingdom also faces the huge immigrants inflow from the European continent who claim to seek a better opportunity to build their lives however, our lovely counterpart in the other side of the hemisphere still wants to uphold the high threshold. Once the America becomes the real "free land" there will definitely be massive inflows of immigrants who's intentions and qualities cannot be guaranteed. They would not only consume the resources which in the first hand should be distributed among Americans, but also hampers the rights of legal immigrants.

• This is a free state

They should be allowed to stay Illegal immigrants should be allowed to stay in the U.S. As long as they make a commitment and obey the laws, I don't see a problem. I thought America was "The Land of the Free" but where's the liberty in not allowing someone to try to make a better life for themselves. People can't make up their mind on what to do with these immigrants and are spending billions of dollars on different reform plans. Plus, these illegal immigrants become employed more in labor intensive jobs. I don't see any body else raising their hands offering to do construction, working late, and doing back-breaking work to make some money. There is more to illegal immigration than meets the eye.
    Http://www.Usimmigrationsupport.Org/illegal-immigration.HtmlIt's Ethical and Economically Smart Many people consider the fact that they (the illegals) violated the law as the reason they should be deported. Slavery and Segregation was once in the law, does that mean it was right? Laws do not always capture morals. To all those who are against illegal immigration, I ask you if you even consider the people's perspective? How can you send a child who is not responsible for their parent's actions back or how can you even send them back when many of them benefit the Untied States through military services, providing cases for lawyers, working for cheap labor and building facilities that will house thousands of American jobs? How can you send back a person who has grown up in the American culture and send them back into a culture they'll struggle to adapt to? According to Fairus.Org, we send 113 billion dollars on Illegal Immigration. If you want to deport all of them, according to AmericanProgress.Org, we'd be spending 285 billion. Now which of the two sounds more reasonable? Regarding the Prison Argument, that is a topic for another time which I am more than happy to settle. So Ethically and Economically, which seems more reasonable?
    Posted by: Debater4Ever Report Post

• This is a free state

Posted by: Debater4Ever Report Post

• It's Ethical and Economically Smart

Many people consider the fact that they (the illegals) violated the law as the reason they should be deported. Slavery and Segregation was once in the law, does that mean it was right? Laws do not always capture morals. To all those who are against illegal immigration, I ask you if you even consider the people's perspective? How can you send a child who is not responsible for their parent's actions back or how can you even send them back when many of them benefit the Untied States through military services, providing cases for lawyers, working for cheap labor and building facilities that will house thousands of American jobs? How can you send back a person who has grown up in the American culture and send them back into a culture they'll struggle to adapt to? According to Fairus.Org, we send 113 billion dollars on Illegal Immigration. If you want to deport all of them, according to AmericanProgress.Org, we'd be spending 285 billion. Now which of the two sounds more reasonable? Regarding the Prison Argument, that is a topic for another time which I am more than happy to settle. So Ethically and Economically, which seems more reasonable?

• Stay Out.

Illegal immigrants should not be allowed to stay in America. They broke a law just by coming here and not waiting their turn, it's almost like cheating. They are taking away jobs and resources from people who are native to the country. For that alone they should be forced to leave.

• Illegal immigrants are illegal

There is nothing wrong with immigrants. They are what this country has been founded by. But there are laws in place to make sure the wrong people don't get in. Or that too many don't get in and spread our resources too thin. Illegal immigrants are a strain on our nations economy. They take jobs that legal residents could be getting paid for. They have "border babies" so that they can stay and use our welfare system without paying anything into it.

• Should illegal immigrants be allowed to stay in America?

I don't like Mexicans and they steal everything and stand out side of 7-11 all day. Its's gross and they shouldn't be here! They're stealing our jobs and money and food. They need to leave this country and go back to there own. Or even go back and wait like every other immigrant and wait there turn to be here illegally.

• Of course not!

Illegal aliens take college slots that American citizens could use. It's not very hard to use your passport! I really do not approve and think that they are illegal for a reason! They live like Americans- fake ones. America could basically overflow! Look at the southern states, a large amount of their population is made from illegal aliens.

• Take them outta here!

They waste our resources. They waste government funding. They abuse the education system. They are committing a crime- BREAKING THE LAW- by living in our country. It is simply unacceptable and can not be overlooked. The United States of America is already trillion of dollars in debt, yet we support these aliens who abuse the system, we grant them free health care, education for their children, welfare, etc. Unacceptable!

• No illegal immigration

There are many reasons for no and no credible reasons for yes. "They want a better life for their family..."--who doesn't? Would it be permissible for a man to steal from a store to feed his family? If yes, then what about the next 10 people? What about when people are now just taking because they only have to say its for their family even though the real reason is because they don't want to pay? How are you going to discern the difference? That's we have laws. Has far as I can tell they could care less about America, its history, culture, or people. They show it at every angle. Carrying the Mexican flag at the beginning of the rallies in 2005. Independence day in 2010 flying the Mexican flag (don't say they didn't I was there) and regardless if it was for a soccer game or not it was very disrespectful to celebrate it on Americas independence day. Ive seen Mexican flags hung above the American Flag in Cali. The Mexican car lots where you have Mexican and American flags flown at the same height. Their unwillingness to learn English. They are here to better the lives of their families at the expense of the American people. They still hold allegiance to Mexico. They do not deserve to be citizens of the country. Mind you I'm just giving 1 example, there are many more.

• Why is this even a debate?

Coming into the US is Illegal. It breaks the law. If people wanted a better life why not come legally just as an American citizen would have to do to live in another county,
    If an American comes into another country Illegally your best outcome would be to be deported. We would not be able to stay and collect benefits and housing assistants unless your counting the amenities of prison.

• Get in line

There are people all over the world who do the right thing and go through the process of becoming a US citizen the legal way. Why should we grant those who have illegally crossed to have citizenship for breaking the law when those who have followed the rules have to keep waiting for it? This "cut in the line" is unacceptable. Those staying here illegally need to get back in line and wait just like everyone else. If they feel like their life is in danger then apply for asylum.

• No don't allow

I work in a check cashing business and I see wat goes on behind the scenes. Illegals have no documentation and yet come over get on welfare, have four to five kids get on social security of course for their children who of which have nothing wrong with them, they then get large amount of tax returns for their children and you think they pay taxes, nope they use your social and the tax preparers allow them to and get money back and that's not half of what I've seen. They look at you like your crazy if you don't speak Spanish, like I was suppose to know it, roll their eyes and walk away even if your trying to communicate with them.

• Give Legal Citizens Who Are Struggling The Same Compassion

As long as we have law abiding legal citizens who are not able to put food on the table or get jobs to pay the rent there is no way we should just allow those who break the laws to get what they want stay in this country.

Too many legal Americans are suffering because they are following the laws. They go without meals or medical treatment, suffer with low paying jobs all so that their taxes will go to provide services to those here illegally.

rak says2013-11-27T06:47:06.090
Maybe we should become one giant super country...Like we are becoming anyway. And send them back to mexico...We in southern cali are already northern mexico. My neighbors have used my address to do illegal section 8 things... File taxes... Give to other counties when they pass bad checks...Etc etc. And multiple mexican families use it all the time. And at 3 am the rooster starts..And waca waca waca...Yell talking...My favorite. And when i get off work part of the 35 thousand truck driver force tries to run me off the road..Like bats out of hell...Mostly imported drivers from all over... Etc. Etc. Oh my car was wrecked by illegal with no nothing...You know... And my wife is getting tired of the culture shock...She is mexican born in u s a. Why don t 20 million of us go over there and get it over with... I m bringing my john wayne movies withme. I had a spanish free day the other day... Couldn t believe it. Damn chris colombas...Look what u done...