• Nkji oosicos owjow ojvow

Wue iweowe wohuw uen j j kpiow oic9we ohiw owb vo8wn viwiw wiluiqr viuqeirv qeiruve eiure lpn f f f f f f f f f f f f f f oooief fos9nf sod9 4 fuis ufisu fis8nf f f f f f f f fksuir fiwue94 fiwuef fwwfej wiue fskuw fwow

• Nkji oosicos owjow ojvow

• Nkji oosicos owjow ojvow

• Nkji oosicos owjow ojvow

• Nkji oosicos owjow ojvow

• Yes yes yes

The immigration policies should me stricter. I dont care id you'll call me a racist but i cant stand the fact that there are so many africans and arabs in france, country, built by european french people. And now look at it. M this just makes me sad.. I dont hate anyone. I just think that europeans should live in europe and africans should live in africa. Otherwise those rich cultures will be lost. Look at japan. They dont allow any immigrants. And dear people who say that syrians are trying to find a place where there is no war. WHY EUROPE? They should go to saudia arabia, emirates, and other nearby places where theres no war. Europe must not be the only option. Im sure there will be many negative responds but i dont care, i have right to have my opinion

• Does Canada Want to Some Liberal Frontier.

Canada is a highly developed country their is no need to invite the unwashed masses from Africa,( America if Donald Trump wins Rosie O'Donald is fat and ugly according to RIA Russian newspaper Samuel Jackson dressed like a gay cowboy so too bad suck it up.) Besides the United States and Mexico have strict immigration laws so Canada should to. Asia our defense minister wears a turban and looks like gunga drain Russel Peters is dull go to Bombay gunga no talent . Middle East to prevent terrorist attacks better to keep them out and be mean. Than have to be trained by a Israeli bull dyke from their army. On anti terror tactics. Beside Vladimir Putin likes Donald Trump and they are both xenophobic not racist.

• Because Mexicans make America not so great

Trump #BuildTheWall #S W A G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G

• Stricter laws are life raaa

H h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h

• More stricter immigration laws

The immigrants get to come here for free and they don't get to pay taxes. There not afraid of getting deported they get free jobs and give there families jobs there friends jobs for FREE. So Donald Trump need s to become president to help this cause he will be way more strict then we are now with the immigration laws so that we get to live in a safer and better environment.

• Many struggle already

Y'all act like this is a big problem in America. They are also humans but with more needs and y'all are so stingy cause America has more advantages than Mexico but you don't see the struggle , you don't feel they're struggle so there's no great argument towards stricter laws in immigrations because obviously you don't even know how difficult it can be for an immigration. They have such a great impact in the economy , if we were to try and get rid of them , our economy will have great downfall. Who will you depend on now ? Cause most Americans are homeless yet immigrants make greater success and I guess y'all just cant stand that .

• Understanding the value in our history

Now, based on what I have seen, it appears this debate has turned into a childish game of mashing keys and lacking sense. If we were to view this from a logical standpoint, how can we, as a society built by immigrants, deny other the right out ancestors were given? If we were to close immigration to a degree to "keep out criminals" or "Protect our jobs" then we would be falling into the same bigoted way of running things as many other communistic countries.

• Rude mmmmmh gtvgv

Byv g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Nkji oosicos owjow ojvow

• I believe they should be more lenient

Even though their method of immigration is illegal, there is one question that should be asked. That question is, ¨What are these immigrants trying to do?¨ And for that question, I have a very simple answer, they are only trying to better themselves just like you or me. Now, some may argue that they should just obtain citizenship legally, but there is a problem with that as for some, it may be extremely difficult or even impossible to do so.

• They are just trying to escape for a better life

They just are trying to escape for a better life and they are seeing people being killed in front of them and they are getting hurt and they might have nobody to talk to and they might starve and die in their own county and they are sad about their lives

• Immigration is already strict

For those saying we need a wall, we already have about 3/4 of one. This wall is a semi fence across the border. And how much would Donald's wall cost us. Too much. Immigrants are a huge part of the economy, you can also ask Donald who built trump towers. Illegal polish immigrants. I also agree that we were all immigrants at one time so unless you are 100% native americ you can't talk

• I am part mexican

People always say that they still jobs but i have to say you try to feed your family with only $25 a week and my family has a hard time getting jobs because they are mexican and i want to see you guys work in the flaming heat thats the kind of jobs they get

• Cause they work hard to get here

They try they best to work here and they bitch ass people of the white house be sending them back to their land and it sucks cause they leave there kids her most of the time and all they do is try to make there kids lives better while the government sending them away and making the kids life worst cause now theres only one parert working not 2