• Build a Wall

I say we should build a wall! I say we make Mexico pay for it! I say no to immigration! We need to keep America Great! No to Europeans, No to Asians, No to Africans, No to Canadians, and No to Mexicans. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank You very Much

• Build a Wall

Thank You very Much

• It is complicated which makes it harder than it should have been.

This Planet Earth is not naturally divided with borders. The air we breath is not divided, the Sun shines regardless of boundaries. Make smooth immigration law that is easy to follow, and people will be coming legally.
    The size of the country should not matter, it is the right of people of the very country to choose state establishment, way of living. No need of big countries to come and 'teach' what the should and should not be doing.

• Loosen immigraiton laws

Immigration laws must be loosen, not tighten. The reality is the United States is facing high immigration because we are essentially raping the countries where these immigrants come from, so we only have ourselves to blame for rising immigration, illegal or otherwise. We should help make these countries into better places to live.

• Immigrants should be legal

We all puffer that immigrants should come to the Untied states. It's not right for boarder controls to take them back just because they want a good job in the United States to support there family. It's getting worse because they are not allowed to come. If they are allowed to come to the United States the world would be a lot safer and happier I should know I have family members that are trying to stay in the United States and I'm praying that he does. We all pray to change that law. Maybe they might open there eyes and see that people just want to live there life in different places. Let's all pray for immigrants and The Lord be with them and help them with there tough life.