• No wall needed

We have tough laws already why don't we waste our money on things that actually need to be funded yes we also need to protect the border but it's already being protected with enough security so I say no building the wall and this country is were it is because of immigrants

• Immigration laws need to be tougher.

The U.S.A. has more immigrants than any other country in the world, therefore we need to deal with the problem of immigration. Immigrants are people who come to this country from different places with one goal and that's to have a better life. It's not immigrants we need to concentrate on but the types of people we let into this land of opportunities. There are different classes of immigrants that are allowed in America. Not all of these people are law-abiding people who respect the law and come with the intention of being hard workers. There's a lot of criminals from several other places that come into this great nation with no trouble because of our tremendously liberal immigration policies that have been put into practice. Drug dealers, gang members, murderers, rapists, thieves and fraudsters are the main groups of people that we need to restrict from immigrating to this country. Our immigration policies have to lean more on the conservative side of the spectrum if we want to see change and progress headed towards improvement rather than decay.

• Fuck it, I mean why should we support everyone else.

We are how much in debt? Why worry about wasting more money on more people. We're not china. Sorry that I like being able to walk on the streets of my town. If we keep accepting people, they're going to flood, and start breeding. We're killing the earth enough as it is. Ya'll can calm

• Build a Wall

I say we should build a wall! I say we make Mexico pay for it! I say no to immigration! We need to keep America Great! No to Europeans, No to Asians, No to Africans, No to Canadians, and No to Mexicans. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Thank You very Much

• Build a Wall

Thank You very Much

• No wall needed

• It is complicated which makes it harder than it should have been.

This Planet Earth is not naturally divided with borders. The air we breath is not divided, the Sun shines regardless of boundaries. Make smooth immigration law that is easy to follow, and people will be coming legally.
    The size of the country should not matter, it is the right of people of the very country to choose state establishment, way of living. No need of big countries to come and 'teach' what the should and should not be doing.

• Loosen immigraiton laws

Immigration laws must be loosen, not tighten. The reality is the United States is facing high immigration because we are essentially raping the countries where these immigrants come from, so we only have ourselves to blame for rising immigration, illegal or otherwise. We should help make these countries into better places to live.

• Immigrants should be legal

We all puffer that immigrants should come to the Untied states. It's not right for boarder controls to take them back just because they want a good job in the United States to support there family. It's getting worse because they are not allowed to come. If they are allowed to come to the United States the world would be a lot safer and happier I should know I have family members that are trying to stay in the United States and I'm praying that he does. We all pray to change that law. Maybe they might open there eyes and see that people just want to live there life in different places. Let's all pray for immigrants and The Lord be with them and help them with there tough life.