• YES! YES! They're inappropriate!

I think they're inappropriate and immature and also because people ask for age, sex, and location. These users can also be an adult looking for someone to hurt. I believe they should be banned forever. ALL chat sites. Even the very bad ones too. That's why I think they should be banned.

• Freedom is freedom

Don't like them? Don't go on them. That simple. And if you do go on them, it's not like you're forced to give away your age, sex, and location. Plus the amount of people who benefit from being able to connect with random people all around the world is what makes this generation the first to experience global connectivity.

• Do what you want.

Most of the popular chat sites online have VERY strict regulations on underage broadcasting and enticement. Sure, people could lie about their age as well, but the moderation that takes place is pretty effective. Besides, those sites are designated for those purposes, they're not making Facebook groups that share posts and pictures or anything like that. They tend to be pretty discreet.