Should increased restrictions be placed on the sale of video games?

• Yes, but it should be legal for them to play the game.

I'm personally against a minor buying a game that is rated for an older age. However, if you have a really awesome cousin that will get you Skyrim for your birthday when you are 12, I don't really give one about what you do. Summary: Minors shouldn't buy M rated games, but they can play them.

• Yes, ithey should increase them

I think for children games should be put under a very strict rule. I know they have changed over the years and for the worse. I can't see them getting any better if intervention isn't put into place,but in the long run a better rating system will help us lessen game violence and its exposure to children.

• No, video game sales should not have more restrictions.

I think there are already enough measures put into place regarding the sales of video games. A video game that is inappropriate for some age groups already have a rating that prevents such transactions. To put more restrictions would be unjust to the art and industry. I think parents need to do a better job of parenting their kids.

• There should not.

There should be no increased restrictions placed on the sale of video games. The current restrictions are working fine now, and if parents do not want their kids to be playing certain games, then it is up to them to enforce that themselves and not have new regulations set in place.

• No they should not

No, I do not think that there should be more restrictions on the sale of video games, because this is such a huge market now. The sale of video games brings in a huge amount of money, and this is why they let kids get away with playing high rated games.

• No, not at all.

There are a lot of contributing factors to today's social ails, and video games is one of them. It causes people to be lazy, get diabetes etc, but the restrictions on them is already more than good enough. It's not video games that cause people to act crazy. If anything, it stops it.