• Enough of peace

We have already executed enough peace treaties with Pakistan now we need to keep this weapon of peace aside and warn the pakistani's and still nothing is helping us out then we should surely wage a war on pakistan to counter terrorism .....East or west india is the best....Yes india

• India is already in a state of war.

You heard that right! India is already in a state of war with Pakistan. A proxy war fought by Pakistani terrorists that is supported, sponsored and backed by the Pakistani Army. India should attack Pakistan and destroy all militant camps inside POK (btw that's Indian territory). If Pakistan army comes to their aid attack them too. By all means we should wipe off every terrorist camps operating in Pakistan and the only way is to attack and destroy them.

• For Peace you need War when everything Fails

Pakistan has crossed there limits.We have no other option than war . Pakistan is now a failed state and the radicals can take over the country getting the nuclear weapons in there hands.All terror attacks till now have happened due to the home grown terrorism in Pakistan.And now this plant of this terrorism is growing all around the world.Its high time now we pluck the roots of this plant which is the main state of terrorism .
    "GREAT THINGS IS ACHIEVED BY MAKING SACRIFICE ITSELF".Just think if we destroy Pakistan we would have peace in our region for the next 100 years .How many more days can we tolerate at our Jawans die due to the coward attack by Pakistani SOLDIERS?? We have had more than 400 peace talks with Pakistan but most of it is has failed for the last 70 YEARS!!
    Yes war causes destruction but it will not cause World War III like my companion said and that Pakistan is progressing which is also false as Pakistan is a failed state.

• Why should India wait.

See friends we know that Pakistan have killed many of our soldiers by doing many attacks. In J&K due to everyday ceasefire, people are tired . Also in Punjab youths are getting destroyed due to addiction for drugs. In many states due to attack many people died and soldiers died. Today if we don't fight then we are not caring for our citizens . Also terrorism should be ended.

• Why are we waiting???

I just don't know why are we waiting .....!!!?? We should have attacked those MF's that very day they killed 20 of our soldiers!....Why is India waiting ! Is it afraid of casualties...If it is then nothing more to be afraid about..Because each every soldiers want to cross LOC killed those MF's even if it cost their life....Because they just lost brothers!! Brothers in arms!....And if India is afraid of Nuclear weapons of Fuckistan! And that it may cause Civilian casualties...Then let me be clear with it! ..We are not afraid to die....Because we just want our brothers avenged!....We need to blow up this root of terrorism..For the better of India and for the better of world.....So just attack fuckistan..

• Pakistan is worst

India is not a Coward Nation, I believe in that If we keep on avoiding fight means... Pakistan feels that Indians have no balls ... Then China will Occupy once again.... Later... China & Pakistan will fuck India from both sides...Again... India suppose not to depend upon anyone.... Help even allies is there for India... Brave Indian .. Jai Hind

• Pakistan is worst

• Pakistan is worst

• The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.- Sun Tzu

War would mean waste of resources and men power, and reduction in rate of development for both the countries. As history speaks India will win the war then after few years Pakistan will again try to infiltrate and use terror based tactics. This has been going on time and again. Both the countries (including Pakistan) need to understand that they could achieve a lot together peacefully rather then wasting its resources on wars. Thus was should be avoided as far as possible.
    However if India decides to attack it should make sure that no further war would happen and it should neutralize the threat once and for all.

• Now you people will be dirt

Clearly India is bigger so what! I wish Muhammad Ali Jinnah was alive then we could settle things. Also I don't understand why you hate us but we did nothing against you. It's about time you get taught a lesson by someone. Plus even if you did attack us you would be dirt against us , cause we got China our best friend (mine) so yeah you just keep your mouths shut before you get squashed by our shoes!

• No Need to attack Pakistan

Pakistan is a nuclear state..Dirty politics of India would never ever allow our forces to conduct direct attack on Pakistan...
    It would be difficult for Indian govt. To handle internal situations and circumstances in the wage of war.
    Our countrymen are not ready mentally to face the war, though I have no doubt on our forces.. But u see every Indian is busy in ful filling his day today needs and running after making his own dreams true ...So he would never want the war to break...
    Ours is a diverse society, with full of complexities and differences...It is not possible for us to remain united in the event of war..And there would be civil war break out which would beyond control.

Our politicians are not enough matured and they would never be...

So just forget about war..I suggest give Kashmir and get Baluchistan and resolve the issue...

India and Indians are in deep trouble...Only God can save this country from politics and corruption a big evil even bigger than any terrorist...

So just keep quite and pray to God to bless all..

Thank You

• India will lose there country.

As all know that Pakistan is stabilizing day by day and getting progress
    in all aspects of economic and diplomatic relations with the huge allies Russia and China, it is getting better and better progressive towards its future, so India would be a fool to attack cause they really dont know the Pak army which relates to the best armies in the world, with its high detsruction weapons and all the machineries they will not lose a chance on India so just be careful with a huge support from the nation towards the crab.

• We are not dirt we are the only nuclear power Muslim country

Why do you Indian people be so mean. I wish Muhammad Ali Jinnah was alive at least he would stop YOU Indians from calling us names. My argument is : even if India would attack they would turn into dirt because we have our best friend China with , whom I trust all the time. And China is more bigger than YOUR India!

• Haha attack Pakistan !

Attacking Pakistan will mean starting a WW3 . Lets not forget that Pakistan is a country with sophisticated military and advanced missile delivery system with capable of delivering nuclear warheads. India attacking Pakistan will definitely trigger a nuclear war in that region. Lets not forget that Pakistan is also in alliance with China and India and Indian relations are still considered not very friendly with China.

• India should not attack Pakistan.

India should not attack Pakistan. I think it would be a very bad idea for India
    to attack Pakistan. We already have
    enough instability in that region. India
    is a major tourist attraction, and an ally of the United States. It would be in everyone’s best interest if
    this war never were to happen.

• Why would they!

Over what, last I heard Pakistan hasn't declared war. Sure tensions go high some times, but when don't they. Fact is a war would just be a bloody nonsense and achieve nothing for either side. Also considering the whole thing going on in Syria right now, I don't think another war going off is going to help.

• Jai hind vande mataram

As we all know that in past there has been many terrorist attacks done by Pakistan on our country especially the 26/11 TAJ attack . I don't believe that war is an option to give land still to all these attacks. History witness that every time India go for a war with Pakistan, India has succeeded in its mission. Recent Uri attack as well as Pathankot attack gave the entire nation a big shock. In turn India go for a surgical strike which was a big success. I strongly oppose and disbelieve that Islam is a religion of terrorism and provide teaching of violence as a path to heaven. This is a false propaganda. No religion gives a message of war. We do not hate all the Pakistanis and want to destroy them. Also not each and every individual of Pakistan want to go for war. Only the one who attack our country is guilty in terms of our nation if in future Pakistan attacks on our nation then only we will strike back otherwise surgical strike is a best option to level things up. Economically war is not good for either of the nation and will bring nothing more than destruction of life and property.

We can not blame the whole country for the terrorist attacks and not every individual is responsible for attack.
    We cant say Islam a religion of terrorism as only 0.0001% of followers of Islam are terrorist and practice such coward attacks and remaining 99.9999% of Islam followers are no different than you and me and believe in peace not war

• Jai hind and vande mataram

As we all know that in past there has been many terrorist attacks done by Pakistan on our country especially the 26/11 TAJ attack . I don't believe that war is an option to give land still to all these attacks. History witness that every time India go for a war with Pakistan, India has succeeded in its mission. Recent Uri attack as well as Python's attack gave the entire nation a big shock. In turn India go for a surgical strike which was a big success. I strongly oppose and disbelieve that Islam is a religion of terrorism and provide teaching of violence as a path to heaven. This is a false propaganda. No religion gives a message of war. We do not hate all the Pakistanis and want to destroy them. Also not each and every individual of Pakistan want to go for war. Only the one who attack our country is guilty in terms of our nation if in future Pakistan attacks on our nation then only we will strike back otherwise surgical strike is a best option to level things up. Economically war is not good for either of the nation and will bring nothing more than destruction of life and property.