• Yes, India Should have nuclear weapons

U.S has over 10,000 nuclear warheads so why can't India have some. We too need to defend ourselves from different threats. Example: Pakistan. So I think India should have nuclear weapons. Why should only U.S have the destructive things, other countries should have it too. So hell ya India should have nuclear warheads

• Ur both dum

The guy above says Pakistan threatens india . Its vice versa . Both sides threaten each other . As an American , I can only warn india that if they get destroyed in war there will be no more hindus in the world whereas if Pakistan is destroyed there will still be many muslims plus no one, not even my country , can fight with china. Lets be realistic

• India should say yes to nuclear weapons.

India already has said yes to nuclear weapons. It's important for India to retain its nuclear arsenal because it is constantly threatened by Pakistan and perhaps even a nuclear armed China. It's important for major countries to have nuclear defenses. The doctrine of mutually assured destruction has kept the world safe since the Second World War.

• Nuclear Weapons are not a good thing

India should say, no, to nuclear weapons. Every country should say no to nuclear weapons. Most other countries in the UN would not support India obtaining nuclear weapons, but it is my opinion that no country should have nuclear weapons. These weapons contain enough power to destroy the world as we know it and they are not a viable option for protection. They only bring total destruction.

• Nuclear Weapons Are Not A Good Option