• Yes, Indian youth should initiate politics.

In order for politics to achieve success across the entire population of India, youth's should initiate some of the politics. Everyone has to be involved in the decision making process in order for it to work properly. This means that the youth's should be involved. Allowing elders to make all the decisions is faulty.

• Indian has talent but no administration

I agree with the fact Indian youth initiate the politics and see what's going around them. I think they have started realizing whats going on around them allready. India lacks so much in there administration and politics. And do these internal problems is the reason why Indian youth seems to fall behind.

• No .... ....

Why? I don't see a point in letting ILLEGAL INDIANS into our politics. We need to stop fooling ourselves into thinking white people aren't superior to this savage foreigners, let alone let them into politics. Come on whites wake up and see that we are better then everyone else. .

• No .... ....