• Sruh etuk aetgh

Qyjh zcgnadf bqdf wrt fd hb f g rw s dg hf gh sf ghj r fhj g hj gh j gf sgf hs dsgh j fg f j fh dgh j dgh j gh dgh j j gh gh j y y y y y y y y b ng m cn m cbn n bvxb nvg h

• Year round school is a good thing

True, there is no summer vacation in year round schools. But there are also more breaks and days off during the school year. These days off allow for time of relaxation, relieving stress from students and staff alike. Also, if there is a longer school year, teachers have more time to cover the required material, so that would make for less homework :)

• Year round school is a good thing

• Year round school is a good thing

• School SHOULD be year round

I think that school should be year round because it could give students an advantage of taking short breaks that would help them learn things without forgetting quicker like they do in three month summer breaks. It also helps the children relax their minds off of homework and things like projects.

• Year round school

School year round is actually a good thing. Because it is a good use of buildings and kids get stupider over the summer. So school is really a good thing. And we should have it more bu there are also bad thing. So lets make year round school happen. Thank you

• Year round school is a good thing

• No school during the summer.

It stinks a lot. I do not like going to school right now and I never will. If I have to go to school during the summer, I will cry for the rest of my pointless life. School stinks a lot. No more school. No more school ever again. No.

• Old women snacks

I am an old women and my kids ate all my old women snacks. We here the frik is my oatmeal?!?! You cant do this to poor old women like me! I am 1902 years old. I am an old old old old old old old old old old woman. Boy.

• Year round school is a good thing

• No. North Korea

No. I'm Asian and I say no. When an Asian says no, it means no. Resistance is futile. The Hiroshima effect will happen in USA. You can go into your bomb shelters, but Prototype NK-656 will shatter it immediately. Surrender and you may have a chance of living. North Korea will rule.

• No. North Korea

• I do not like year round school because..............

It is bad because the children need break times with their families. This is because they can have vacations planed for the summer. It also can let the children have a mind break. They need one after along time. If they do they will get a mind break and a rest from school work.

• I don't think year round school is a good idea...

Because students deserve a summer vacation. Teacher also need some time away from the students. I dont thing that a week end is a enought time off. It would also coast more money for students/secretary/teachers/ect, to be in school year long. With the air conditioner going its gonna coats some money. That's why I disagree.