Should information be translated into minority languages?

• Nuencusncjdnc hihi griffe

H i hi idées bah d bd h hd. Hé. Hé hé bye. Han des bébé des d ha d bd Dj d dans d'en ensk d fond dois Sask dédis même ksksk es. F. G. É cd cd df df d c dc d d dd d dd d d dd dd c df d d

• When It Can Be

I believe that information should be translated into minority languages. We are better off as a people, if we allow the majority of people access to all of the information they could want and need. Given this process would require someone who speaks and writes in the minority language for it to work. In the future hopefully we'll have on-line translators that do this quite well on their own.

• People need to be informed.

Information needs to be translated so that the people reading it can understand it. When it comes to government services, then it's essential the information is available in as many languages as possible to maintain complete understanding. Despite what other people have said, the cost of doing this is actually quite trivial.

• Information should be translated into minority languages.

It is important for all people to have access to the best and most up to date information, no matter what language they happen to speak. In this way, the public can be better informed and they can make decisions based upon what is true rather than rumours or hearsay.

• Yes When Needed

I believe it is important to translate information into minority languages, so the information can be disseminated to all people who want to access it. I think this will become easier to accomplish as we improve programs that translate between languages. There are several companies working on improving these processes and hopefully it make all types of information available to all peoples.

Information should be translated into minority languages. This would benefit most of society so I am all for it. This would not hurt anyone by doing this and would give more users the option of being able to comprehend the information into their own languages. Information is neccesary for everyone and they should be a part of it.

• Nuencusncjdnc hihi griffe