• Yes, Instagram should be banned

Instagram should be banned. There is a lot of inappropriate things on Instagram, such as strippers. Instagram is a complete waste of time, it keeps you thinking that you should look like the "pretty" strippers. It sets a bad example to younger children. Besides, tons of people get cyber bullied every year on Instagram and similar social media sites. This is why Instagram should be banned, and I hope it gets banned sometime soon.

• Instagram is disgusting

Not only is it UNSAFE. Its ridiculously fake. Social media is not real, starts fights, ruins relationships, ands pulls people apart. Everyone knows now. My sister in law is the biggest example. She is a manipulative, narcissistic, woman that pretends to be a wholesome christian on insta. I used to watch her manipulate, and hurt people all the time. I now don't use any social Media. Ban this awful site!!

• Should be banned or make people pay to use it

Instagram is nothing more than free porn. Everyday all I see is strippers flaunting their body, girls taking thong pics and naked girls. Ig makes girls think you need to post revealing things for attention. It idealizes fake bodies and makes young girls have self esteem issues. No god comes from ig unless you use it for re connecting with friends but tha is not what people do 98 percent of the time. You need to pay for porn magazines and videos you should do the same for instagram.

• Its damaging to everyone

Everyone measures self worth by their numbers of followers and likes... If you don't have either than its proven you get jealous and depressed... It just lowers your self esteem... The average person spends 4 years of their life looking down at a cellphone... Its kind of ironic how these touch screens can make us... Lose touch. It controls you and you obsess over it... Especially the minds of today's youth

• It's for stupid people, IMO

It really annoys me people act like they're so cool all because they have an Instagram. The hashtags, no makeup pics, direct messaging, and attention seekers, and more are why it needs to go. I don't care what anybody else says. Instagram definitely should be deleted. I will be happy when it's gone for good. I don't care who gets mad at me for saying this.

• This would cause chaos!

Everyone would go crazy without I know I would it's not like every other social media website it unique and interesting so I would have to vote absolutely not don't do it ,it's not funny......................No no no no no no no no no no No no no no no NO

• No because I like it

Dddddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d

• Hi hi hi

Hi hi hi hi ih ih hih bih ih bfbdyd bjn aywhth uh rheukfve ggiy fuygy wfuugdyturguyt uefuygfgu f f f gf f g fg h b g d g j h r s d t t nr y g w dr dd dg d f x vd g d

• Instagram should not be banned

A a a a a a a a a a a aa sa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• L l ll

Jjjjj jjjjjjjjkkli u u n n nnnnnn n n n n nn n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn jjjjj jjjjjjjjkkli u u n n nnnnnn n n n n nn n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnjjjjj jjjjjjjjkkli u u n n nnnnnn n n n n nn n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnjjjjj jjjjjjjjkkli u u n n nnnnnn n n n n nn n n nnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnn

• L l ll

• No there's nothing wrong with it

If people get offended having not a lot of followers and likes, then they don't have to use it. Why should Instagram be banned? People OWN Instagram you know. How would you like it if you had a big social networking app and it was banned?

Instagram should NOT be banned.

• AS long as it isn't offensive

I am not an Instagram user; in fact, I don't recall that I have ever actually been on the website, let alone viewed any of its content; however, as long as the content that the user is uploading/sharing is not offensive to any, then I really don't see a problem with the website.

• Instagram should not be banned.

There is no reason to ban Instagram since it is not causing any harm to anyone. It is just a way for people to communicate with each other. It is as harmless ad taking a picture with your phone or sending a text message to someone. Banning it would just be a waste of time as well, since there are other ways of doing the same thing.