Should instant replay be used in all professional sports?

• Vwfrjuythtyt t t

Vb j b j bj jb bjbjb j jb jbjbbjbjbjbj b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bb b b b b b b bbbbbbbbbbhhjjjjjjjjk;

• I think that instant replay should be allowed in sports, though I respect the opinions of the people who think differently.

Instant replay allows the umpire(s) to examine what actually happened during a play, and thus ensures a level of fairness. However, I also recognize that fans might find that instant replay lowers the entertainment value of the game. Perhaps there should be a time limit on how long it takes for refs to examine a play.

• Gygygyg yay ygyu

Jig gygy gg y gyggg ygyg gygyg gygyhh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h hh h h h hh h

• Gygygyg yay ygyu

• Gygygyg yay ygyu

• Gygygyg yay ygyu

• I think yes!!

I believe that instant replay should be used because it allows the referees and the fans to over view what the player has done.. 3 minutes of your time to over view isnt going to kill anyone.. Would you rather an unfair shot or a fair shot that has been over viewed by the referees? It allows the referees to view out-of-bounds shots, etc.

• Yes I believe that instant replay should be used in all sports, because it allows correction for misjudgments.

Instant replay is a very important function in modern sports. It allows for officials to take a second look on a call they may have misjudged. Also, as technology advances, people will find more ways to cheat, and we need to find more ways to make sure they don't get away with it. All in all, instant replay is a very useful function, and we should use all technology that's out there, especially if it is for the better.

• Yes it should

L l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l llllll l l l l l l l l l l l

• Uh idk but yes is green so good and no red for bad so i think good\(*0*)/

Uh derp we need dis duh its like having cake made of water or dogs made of chickens we need to be able to have replays unless you think of subway owning tacobell! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• NO. Whatever you do, DON'T do that.

First I'll start by comparing 2 games I went to lately. One was high- school football, the other professional. High- school footbal has no instant replays, so that serves as our control for the purposes of this discussion. The high- school game was over in approximately 1 hour 15 minutes. The professional game took 3 hours and 30 minutes. That is 2 full hours spent reviewing plays instead of playing the game that people are there for. This must not be allowed to happen to all sports! We must save the games we know and love!

• Athletes and refs are human, and relying on instant replay to make tough calls removes the traditional element of human judgement from the game.

The MLB commissioner does not approve of the expansion of instant replay, and does not want go see it play a larger role in baseball. Athletes and refs are human, and relying on instant replay to make tough calls removes the traditional element of human judgement from the game.

Posted by: SpikyKenneth

Posted by: 54l3mGrand
  • Gygygyg yay ygyu

• I think yes!!

• I think yes!!

• Bro what are those!!!!!

Hgilcut88crxxt7c7yyyyyygggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttuuh i not tupid hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg,hfjgdmjg,hfmhfllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll dl d d dd d dd d d d SU&HC bnacuy gvgyvd 6vdvv gc bgy g g g g g g gg g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g gg g g g

• Fan Experience Suffers

It's easy to forget that sports are just entertainment, and there is no compelling reason to get the call right 100% of the time. Officiating is part of the entertainment. Sportsbooks and big-money fantasy sports changed it though. With millions riding on every play, the leagues are pressured to get every call right, even if the process of instant replay review detracts from the fan experience. I'm losing interest in the NFL (again) because every play involves a group of officials conferring, then making a call, then reviewing it anyway. Baseball isn't far behind. The major sports leagues need to choose between fans who fill the seats and make up the TV audience, or the gamblers / fantasy addicts looking to make money off of the next play.

• Fan Experience Suffers

• It eliminates all human error

My headline may seem like I am for instant replay; however, I am actually not. Human error is part of sports and many of our great stories in sports come from missed calls, no instant replay to see what really might have happened. Sure, umpires and referees may miss calls during a game, but most of the time it will equal out throughout the game between both teams. Another big topic is trying to speed up games in sports as in baseball they are considering putting a pitch clock on a pitcher to speed him up. Why not just get rid of the instant replay and keep the sport the way it was meant to be played before the technology of instant replay. HUMAN ERROR IS PART OF SPORTS.