• Jn jn jn

Njnjjn j j j j jj j j jj j j j j j8jjj 8j gg ggj gjg j h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh hh h h h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes It should be free

Yes it should I think that the internet should be free. The internet is becoming an important part of everyday life. Not everyone can afford the internet. A lot of places offer free wifi now but it is not everywhere. I think the next step is to make the internet free because it is becoming something that we need for a lot of things.

• Yes It should be free

• Yes it should

I think that the internet should be free. The internet is becoming an important part of everyday life. Not everyone can afford the internet. A lot of places offer free wifi now but it is not everywhere. I think the next step is to make the internet free because it is becoming something that we need for a lot of things.

• Yes! Free internet for all!

The internet needs to be free because this would be an enormous boost to the economy and create jobs. People will buy more because they will have time to shop in peace, quite, with out all the crowds and long waiting lines and especially at the holidays. Everyone will have 24 hours of shopping at anytime that is convenient to them. No one will have to wait for the black fiday sales, the thanksgiving day sales ect...More items will be bought online that they didn't see from the in store sales because online always has more and different better sales. The internet would also benefit all families with children in learning capabilities. The main reason it needs to be free is that everything is changing over to the internet and one day it will be a requirement for everything we do in our day to day lives, teaching our children, banking, paying bills ect.. As a country, if we want everyone to have the latest and greatest technology, we need to give the internet to everyone for free to have a chance to explore the world. The internet is like an open library, the way I see it because you have acess to anything you ever want to learn, read about or do. The public libraries are free and the internet needs to be free as well.

• No- Nothing is free

Nothing is free in this world and internet is not different. Either you will pay the cost or the cost is passed to somebody else. By allowing internet free, government is allowing MNC's like Google and facebook or any other sponsors or providers the right to generate the income the way they want . A lot of privacy intrusion and commercial exploitation can be resulted from this action.
    On the other hand, if the internet is purely on a business model, customers can demand the service they want and data protection they want. This will give more independence than consuming anything free.