• Online Piracy is pretty much unstoppable.

Let's be realistic: majority of people do it already anyways. Plus, I highly doubt every single person guilty of the offense will be prosecuted, much less pay the ridiculous high fines they will be charged with. Even if (surprisingly) online piracy could be stopped, more hackers/piracy websites will come up. It's 2014, people know their way around technology, you guys...

• I think it should.

I think internet piracy should be legal, they need to get rid of SOPA and DMCA also!!!, so I can get whatever I want off of any torrenting site all I want, then, I could get whatever I want for free, I think the existence of copyright should also end, and everything copyable!!!

• Internet piracy should be legalized.

It's pointless to try to stop it and we really should focus on crimes that are worse like terrorism, murder, etc. There are so many people that get most of their movies or music illegally that it's a waste of time to try to do anything about it. There are more important crimes you could use that time to solve.

• Maybe just decriminalized.

I think at this point, piracy is everywhere and there is really no chance of stopping it from happening. Piracy has been happening throughout history and took place on BBS boards, through swapping floppy discs, CD's, DVD's and through other methods. I don't think that people should face immense fines for simply copying a movie, although people aren't often able to be prosecuted anyway.

• Internet piracy should be legalized.

Laws against Internet piracy are not enforced, so piracy is functionally legal. It would be impossible to prosecute and punish everyone who consumes pirated media. The recording industry and software companies would alienate their customers if they tried to punish normal users who happen to consume illegally pirated media occasionally.

• It is wrong

It is technically stealing which is wrong. No one should take from anyone. I love this country, and I show it be respecting every law. You should appreciate your country just like everyone else. Like I said it is wrong to steal and it is called Online Piracy. Don't do it.

• I think it should be legalized.

Because, let's be honest, most of the people who are torrenting: don't have hardly any money to otherwise pay for it so the concept of money being lost is more theoretical than factual, and also many people who pirate are pretty lazy (not all, but most) and it you made it legal to torrent but not to host then most people wouldn't care enough to try to prevent tracking or hide their activities meaning it wouldn't take as much time to shut down the hosting sites. Of coarse we also have to address the fact that most hosting sites are based out of other countries and that this is the primary reason torrenting is illegal (because we can't stop it at it's source, so we go after it the only way we can)... That being said, I also believe in the idea of "free exchange" and as I see it torrenting may be the best way of expressing this concept that we have ever had or probably even will have for quite a while, but it is essential in that it exposes us to the idea and whether it be overpopulation, or mechanization (technology replacing people), or any number of other things causing our economy to suffer we are going to need a new system eventually and I believe torrenting to be the beginning of that foundation taking effect (or if others prefer the natural consequence of cost of living going up and wages received going down, all forms of crime increase significantly as a result of this time and again in countless nations history especially theft... People have even been immortalized for it). Whatever the result, let's focus on the cause before the symptom(s).

• Nooooo no no

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0oo o o o o o oo o o o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o ooo o o o o o o

• Nooooo no no

• Nooooo no no

• It is wrong

• Should not be legal

Its a flippin crime mate. Seriously like no N O o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o, its illegal

• Should not be legal

• Should not be legal

• Should not be legal

• No No No

Just because v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Nooooo no no

• Nooooo no no

• It should not be legalized

Firstly, it is illegal to pirate items such as music and movies. Everyday people are losing jobs because others are illegally downloading items. Annually, the United States loses 7,000 jobs to the amount of piracy that goes on. If you add that up, 70,000 people are jobless in 10 years, which is a lot of people. Those people don't work, so your taxes go up to pay for them. Think about it...

• This is a free country and it's called Murica.

Loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli hentai. Ily Dylerzzz