Should Internet service providers be allowed to report details about your use to the government?

• I agree, because if you put something on the internet it can be found by anyone.

The internet is accessible for anyone anywhere. You can go to the library or McDonalds if you don't have it at home, wouldn't cost a dime. So if anyone can have access to internet for free, the government will be able to get their hands on regardless. So why not just let them? It will also save time, and money in some cases.

• Soft Agreement Only

Only generally should we agree with this statement. There has to be pure criminal intent involved, which is much easier said than done. There has to be some way to narrowly define the parameters. Only in the case of terrorist intent or harm to children perhaps? It is a very difficult question but it is the old saying about not knowing what evil is until you see it.

• Stop The Spying

I am an average citizen and I've come to terms with the fact that my government calculates and quantifies everything I do. That doesn't mean I agree with it. What I do on the internet should be private. Not because I'm doing something wrong, simply because I deserve privacy. I shouldn't have to look over my shoulder all the time.

• Internet service providers should not be turning over user information to the government.

The Internet has long since grown out of its infancy stage, and as such, had evolved into a strong entity that is used by almost everyone. This does not mean the government should be allowed to snoop or spy on citizens by making the Internet service providers provide user information,

• NO THEY SHOULDN'T

That is crap. Of course they should not! If someone has been doing things and is a person who already got in trouble, that is different. I don't like the idea of the government watching my every move. Not because I want to do illegal things, but I like my privacy!