• Yes investors stay away from Alibaba at the IPO opening.

Alibaba is bringing the larges IPO ever to the market with very little know to the public outside of what they have chosen to publicly release. Being priced in the $66 - $70 range their is room for a big first day run up in stock value. But a better and safer play on that run up purchase shares or call in share of Yahoo. Yahoo owns a 22.4% stake in Alibaba worth about $37 billion, pre-tax.

• Too Much Uncertainty Means Stay Away

There are a lot of things to like about Alibaba's story. In fact, there is a very real possibility of investors making good returns on any investments made in the company. But the old adage about investing remains true today. If something is too good to be true, it probably is, and any investor worth their salt will find another place to put their hard-earned savings.

• Yes, investors should definetly avoid Alibaba.

With all the conversation floating around the web its hard to know what to believe. Personally, I tend to lean towards avoiding investments that have extremely conflicting information coming from every which direction. But all rumors aside the facts are Alibaba wont be included in index funds that are required to hold all the stocks in their respective benchmarks in any case whether good or bad. That's enough for me.

• Yes, I woud stay away

I would definitely stay away from Alibaba. It is too new of a company and I would be worried about how well it is gong to do. I also think people are going to be Leary about doing business with them and worry about how safe it is for their payment information