Should it be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies?

• No, it should not be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies.

No, it should not be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies. I think the decision should be left up to the parents of the child. I do not think the federal or state government should interfere with how a family practices their religion, in other words I believe in the separation of church and state.

• No, it shouldn't be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies.

I do not think that it should be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies. I think that people should be allowed to participate in a ceremony that is about their beliefs and faiths regardless of their age. I think preventing minors from the right to participate in their faiths is unjust.

• It should not be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies.

There is freedom of religion, and minors should be able to participate in religious ceremonies. As long as their parents or guardians consent to their attendance, there is no reason that children should not be able to express their religious beliefs. In fact, most religions have coming of age ceremonies for minors.

• Everyone decides for themself

Everyone should have certain freedoms for themselves, and one of them is the freedom to choose religion for themselves. This decision, naturally, extends to how a family should live. While religion has been detrimental throughout history for its attempt to control people, not allowing people to participate in their religion is an attempt to control thought and sentiment.

It should not be illegal for minors to participate in religious ceremonies. There should never be anything illegal when it comes to the practice of religious ceremonies and if the child choses not to participate then that should be between him/her, the parents, and the church. There should not be any laws about church activities.