Should it be illegal to share stocks within three years of buying them?

• It's a free country.

No, it should not be illegal to share stocks within three years of buying them, because I do not see how this is harmful. You can buy a stock and sell it a day later. There is no reason that you shouldn't be able to share them, either. We should be free to try to make good investments.

• No, you should be able to do what you please with your money.

No, it shouldn't be illegal because you purchased them and if one day you realize that you need the money in those stocks, or you simply don't want those stocks anymore, you should be able to sell those stocks. It's quite simply. The government tries to regulate what people do with their OWN money too much. They need to stop.

• No it shouldn't be illegal

No it shouldn't be illegal to share stocks within three years of buying them. That would highly affect the markets and there would be no growth in the stock market if that was to happen. What happens if a stock is doing well more people buy it and increase it's value. Look at Apple, Amazon and Chipotle.

• Shouldn't Make A Difference

I do not believe it should be illegal to share stocks within three years of buying them. I honestly don't think that should matter at all. There are risks involved in doing so and those should be recognized. I think it is better to let people do as they please.