Should it be legal to sell organs that a person could live without?

• It might help save a life.

If someone is willing to give up a life saving kidney for a certain amount of money that someone is willing to pay than I am all for it. This would be a mutually beneficial trade that would help out both parties at no expense to the other. Someone is allowed to live longer while the other gets financial help.

• Yes, it should be legal to sell organs that a person could live without.

I think that it should be legal to sell organs that a person could live without. As long as those organs were not obtained through illegal ways, then I do not see a problem with it. I think that a person should be able to sell an organ if it is their choice and not somebody elses.

• It should not be legal to sell non-essential organs

It is my opinion that it should not be legal for a person to sell organs that they could live without. I feel that the health risks would far outweigh the benefits, and that any sort of system that would be imposed to carry out this service would be easily susceptible to corruption.

• No, you should be able to

If you can live without an organ and you want to be able to sell it, you should be able to do so. It is your organ, so you can do what you want with it. No one has the right to tell you what you can and can't do with your own organ.