• Jewellery should be banned

Because if a student loses it it is there responsibility and it can get court and tangled to hair,hats and loos clouthing and also I have witnessed students getting bullied for wearing jewellery, and I am only now just realising this because I have to do an exam on this😛😩

• Yes jewlery should be banned.

Yes jewlery shoul be banned. One reason is because it can be distracting. Also becauseit can get lost. For example my friend had a shark tooth and it got lost. Another reason is because someone can steel it. The last reason is because someone can brag. For this reason jewlery should be banned from school.

• Let da jewels be free!

I think that jewellery should be allowed because it shows what kind of person you are like if you wear red earring and a hear necklace or bracelet it can mean that you a outgoing person. If you wear black it means that your a loner. So keep da jewels!

• Jewelry should be okay in school

I think that especially since I am in high school it is a really dumb idea we wear jewelry to express our self and some jewelry is for culture. At my school, we have a strict policy over jewelry and can only wear studs or else it is nothing at all.

• We should be allowed to wear jewellery to school

No because we already wear jewellery to school so why should additional jewellery be banned? Jewellery can be used as a good luck charm, a symbol, a hope or for religious reasons. So if it was banned then because of all the reasons above kids wouldn’t have jewellery to show that meaning.

• Jewelry Should be Allowed

Kids that wear it will know that their jewelry is with them and it is safer with them....Well they feel that way so they won't be thinking about it in school. Also it's not that distracting because I mean kids won't be looking at it all day. You really need a bigger distraction to have kids really get distracted.

• It does depends really

It depends since if you have big hooped earrings and your wearing them at school, thats too much but if you have jewellery that was given to you by a love one and they died it is respecting them but also its nice to have some jewellery on once in a while really.

• It doesn't make any sense to ban it!

If a child is wearing a huge ring with a skull and crossbones on it, then the school can ask the child to take it off, but if someone is wearing a simple diamond ring which looks classy and elegant, then the school should not have a problem with it.

• No it should not be banned

I go to a grammar school in Northern Ireland we are generally smart sensible people all be it we are teenagers I have been told to remove my 5 cm in size carnelian heart necklace because it is too obtrusive , I do not wear it to break school rules or to annoy teaches and when I asked why it was stated to me that it was too obtrusive and in the school rules , what I cannot understand is why , we are sensible people and this necklace would never be stolen as I have it on my person all the time , we are all kind ish people and would not brag about jewellery , this necklace was gifted to me by my since passed grandma and this is very scentimental to me , I have been wearing this necklace for over 5 months and it has only been noticed 3 times all in the past week , I hair do t understand why jewellery is banned some teachers say it's distracting , I'm so sorry if my necklace distracts your ability to teach I believe this is frankly ludicrous

• Really... Most of the time its a junk piece of metal

Jewelry to women and girls is like video games to men. I think jewelry should be allowed because it gives you something important to have with you all day if you get home sick. It is a fashion statement to all women. There is no reason it should be banned from school unless there is a huge issue.

• No it should not

I do not think that jewellery should be banned in school because it is scientifically proven that certain colours are worn to lighten the mood or enhance creativity.Jewellery is also is usually the first thing someone else notices and it could give the other person the impression that you like certain jewellery more than other.

• No, it should not.

One reason being is that jewelry should not banned because jewelry can be worn on everyday, not ever! I think that jewelry should in school because I personally think of all the others that want to wear jewelry, and someone says,"Oh, no, you can't wear that." Do you want jewelry to be in school or out? I'd say in school. What do think?