• Go die in a hole

If you answered no or asked this question than I can predict how you voted-Trump. Ever been to a b'nai mitzvah? What's wrong with a free party? The constitution of the united states allows free religion as well as speech so I am allowed to say this. This website is fuckd up

• This shouldn't even be a question!

Of course the Jews should be spared, the same as Palestinians, Armenians, anyone else.

"Jews have been known for there religious practices which allow murder and stealing and rape. They control the banks and government"

What? This exaggeration is blatant anti-semitism. : ( I Just can't even imagine why there is so much hate.

• Yes they should

Yes, they should be spared, you schmuck!
    We gave the world the three stooges.
    Moe, shemp, Larry, and curly. Oh and hateful killings are not nice.
    Think of how pissed they would be. Double-fingered eye pokes would ensue from beyond the grave. Did I mention hateful killings are not nice.

• No they shoudn't

Jews are the most evil people in the world. During the whole 19th century they were banished from over 300 countries for there sacrificial murders of non jewish children. Jews are responsible for creating the worst form of government which is communism(Vladimir Lenin was jewish) Jews have been known for there religious practices which allow murder and stealing and rape. They control the banks and government