• No she shouldn't

I believe that she shouldn't get the death penalty because even though she committed premeditated murder she is still a person and she is still equal just like everyone else is in the country of The United Sates of America. That is why I think she shouldn't be on the death penalty.

• An eye for an eye

Look now I know there is plenty of human rights activist who will say that no matter the crime committed, the government is never just in executing an individual based upon a guilty verdict. However, based upon that logic, I feel as though the incentive of a would-be murderer can be of a higher degree than if the death penalty remained plausible. If I know I cannot be put to death after I kill somebody, what's to stop me from doing it... Worse to worse I'll be essentially lodged in some crappy dorm with nasty food forever, nothing too bad. More specifically, this case was not just a random man slaughter, this crazy lady lured that poor man into a hotel room, shot him execution style, and stabbed him 20+ times... Then initially said a ninja did it. Then she tries to exploit stories of him being secretly gay? What purpose would this women serve on Earth besides eating my tax dollars so she can paint some weird pics of her next victim. Destroy the monster!

• why bother with the question?

She brutally murdered another human being and then pretty much defiled his corpse. Think about that. His parents and family most likely won't be able to have an open casket funeral. Would you want to sink your hard earned dollars into giving this b!T(h a life in jail? No brainer. She should get death.

• Yes, Jodi Arias should receive the death penalty.

She claimed it was self defense. That is a crock! This was a case of over kill. She stabbed the man nearly thirty times, she slit his throat, and if that wasn't enough, she shot him in the head. This was a violent and barbaric act against another human being. She took his life in a jealous rage, and she should have to pay for it with hers.

• No, Jodi Arias should not receive the death penalty.

Whether or not Arias is guilty of the cruelty the prosecution is trying to prove makes no difference. The murder was horrific and she should she be sentenced but the death penalty should never be an option. There is no turning back after such a decision and our judicial system has made enough mistakes that no one should be at its mercy to that extent.

• Two Sides To Every Story

Jodi Arias may be guilty, but it is only because she had snapped. Travis wanted to have sex with her, but he did not want to be with her. He did not care about her emotional needs, obviously. And that twelve-year-old girl statement, come on. Was that necessary? Really? That is really low.

• Two Sides To Every Story

• No she shouldn't

• Death Penalty is barbaric, archaic, Dark Ages mentality and has no place in a supposedly enlightened third world country.

From the uniquely alternative point of view of the world's first forensic numerological criminal profiler: -

A Mormon Murder - Jodi Arias and the Killing of Travis Alexander - ebook

http://www.Lulu.Com/shop/pamela-lillian-valemont/a-mormon-murder-jodi-arias-and-the-killing-of-travis-alexander/ebook/product-21238625.Html

And Bible Code Researcher:-

The Bible Code and Jodi Ann Arias – Parts 1 & 2 detailing encoded matrices in St. Matthew and Corinthians prophesying Arias of Mesa will get a 25 year jail life sentence and be released on appeal after a new trial, three years from now

http://www.Lulu.Com/shop/pamela-lillian-valemont/the-bible-code-and-jodi-ann-arias-parts-1-and-2/paperback/product-21285321.Html

• Killing is killing

Killing a murderer does not bring the victim back. Capital punishment is therefore just state-sanctioned revenge. It speaks to the basest instincts of human beings and does not advance the highest ideals of a civilized community. We are all diminished by the taking of a life, whether legally or illegally. Old testament justice is not an appropriate response when a humane alternative is possible---life in prison without parole.

• let her suffer

All the things she did were so atrocious I cant believe a rational mind would ever be capable of them. She got through days and days of court lying her heart out and she tells the camera when she was convicted that death would be her escape. Let that wicked woman sit in prison for the rest of her life knowing all of America knows what she did.

loved says2013-05-13T03:42:56.767
I totally believe she should be thrown in prison! When a person stabs a person 30 timed its not to protect its out of anger.
katrilenyah says2013-05-22T13:39:58.107
I believe she should not recieve the death sentence, it is almost nearly impossible for a woman to have the strength to stab a man 30 times, it exerts to much energy, In order for this to happen she must have expirenced some sort of mental break, i believe she does suffer from several mental disorders, she should be institutionalized first and then sent to prison to serve a long term.