Should Joe Hart (yes) or Ben Foster (no) be England's goalkeeper at the 2014 FIFA World Cup?

• Joe Hart is a veteran.

Joe Hart has more experience and is quite simply the better goalkeeper that could help England during the World Cup in Brazil in June. Though Foster is extremely talented, he does not have the track record that Hart has and I believe Hart has things to prove after last World Cup.

• Hart is the Answer

Joe Hart should be England's goalkeeper at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Foster would be a good selection too but Hart beats him out slightly because of his performance over the past year. Whoever is selected, some fans are going to be disappointed but the coaches should not let public opinion influence them.

• Joe Hart should be England's goalkeeper at the 2014 FIFA World Cup not Ben Foster.

Joe Hart should be England's goalkeeper at the 2014 FIFA World Cup not Ben Foster. Joe Hart is considerably younger than Ben Foster, and he has been named the premier league goal keeper for the 2009-2010 season. Ben Foster has had previous World Cup experience, but was used as a back up player and his performance was inconsistent.

• I think Joe

I think that Joe Hart would be the best choice to have a England's goal keeper when they play in the world cup this year. I think that they need to put in the person that can play the best, and I think that he will be able to do a better job for them.

• Go Ben Foster

I believe Ben Foster should be England's goalkeeper at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. To me, he is the better player and is going to help the team win. I believe both players are capable but I think the chances are stronger with Ben Foster in this position. Go Ben Foster!