• Yes, it will be amazing.

Jon Stewart's visit as a guest on the Late Late Show will be amazing. It will not only be incredibly entertaining, but it will be a great ratings boost. It will be a great opportunity for the two talk show hosts, the general public, and the producers of the Late Show.

• Jon would be a great guest.

Jon Stewart would certainly be a great guest for Colbert. I think the two of them have produced some hilarious collaborations and would be funny together in the future as well. I'm sure Colbert would be happy to book Stewart on his show. We'll probably see that happen whenever Jon has a new project.

• Yes, Jon Stewart should visit Stephen Colbert on the Late Late Show if he wants to

Yes, Jon Stewart should visit Stephen Colbert on the Late Late Show if he wants to. The is no reason that he should not make a visit to the show if he desires to do so. Jon Stewart is a popular person and a significant number of people are likely to tune in to watch the show.

• Colbert is embarassing.

I don't think that Jon Stewart needs to visit Stephen Colbert on the Late Late Show. Colbert has really been embarrassing lately, and I wouldn't blame Stewart if he doesn't want to be a part of that. However, he'll probably do it because these people will do anything for ratings and publicity.