Should junior highs and high schools randomly test their athletes for drug use?

• U suck dick

Alalalalal l l kj h f d t hgh rf y y y tyt rt tf t g gtf y tgu fty tfv ytrd u ygnb ur tg yh uju k u ty 7ui u y 56y h iutyg 23wdrftgb tu i ji oliu8ig ou tg ukj gu f yf

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm m, mn, mn,

50 words neededl
    o
    a s f g h t d v h g d g gh j j j j k l l r e e df f fkb mvoi mb f df f f f f f f e u g f g r dmkbhldrf mb od bkf b

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm m, mn, mn,

50 words neededl
    o

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm m, mn, mn,

50 words neededl
    o

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm m, mn, mn,

50 words neededl
    o

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm m, mn, mn,

50 words neededl
    o

• Mmmmmmmmmmmmm m, mn, mn,

50 words neededl
    o

• I think yes they should test for drugs

If kids do Drugs it can be bad for them I think that pussy should be a needed for kids I have a gf in 11 grade I fuck her 2 times a day I think pussy should be a need for pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy pyss

• Yes drug tests should happen.

I think they should because even though they are young athletes people in their grade and maybe younger look up to them. And what kind of example are they setting if they are doing drugs and getting away with in because they aren't getting tested. I don't believe they are to young to get tested now a days the way society kids as young as still being in elementary are getting around to drugs.

• "No test, no play." (As said above)

"We have an ethics problem in modern society, and that also means we have a trust problem. In short, we can't trust people to be ethical, especially not when they're kids under enormous pressure to make a bunch of adults living vicariously through their accomplishments happy. So let's drug test our child athletes to make sure nothing's going on but pure competition." I would have to agree with his/her stance on having drug tests on athletes.

• Who cares! !

I think no should care about this because no one cares unless you care about caring about these druggies so let them mess up or care about something. K k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Not for our kids

When its professional fine, but they should not abuse the rights of our youth, and there are many prescription drugs kids have to take that would be in violation, the expense, inaccuracies and potential for error is to great to impose on kids sports. There not paid professionals, there kids involved with athletics. Its just not worth having big brother involved with youth sports, think about it

• What the point in this?

I don't see why they do this to the kids. It is just a sport and its not like the drugs are making them better at the sport. They could also cheat on the test so they are just wasting their time and the schools time with this stupid stuff.

• Nope this is wrong

The problem with drug testing In JR. High, high school, and college sports is... One this would cost way to much money. Two tis a violation of the 4th amendment and three it rules out prescribed drugs. Medications such as ADD/ADHD meds. And insulin for diabetes are not allowed in college because they are considered P.E.D's (performance enhancing drugs) and give whoever is taking them a "edge" when really when they need to take them and don't, it actually gives the players against them an edge. ADHD and ADD medications are a type of Methamphetamine which are not allowed in any sport be it pro or ncaa or even high school. I am 14 and going into high school next year into a high school where there is debate on weather or not we should have drug testing. I have ADHD and I need my meds to perform and play the same as a average football basketball and baseball player its not and PED its something I need to preform the same as everyone else. In a way drug testing is good for recreational drugs such as marijuana ecstasy cocaine and heroine but there needs to be some sort of exception for prescribed medications. So yeah think about it

• Huge waste of time and money.

We should not be random drug testing junior high and high school athletes. There is no reason to. It would be a waste of money and the money that those kids generate is no where near the amount that professional and college athletes generate. Steroids are a problem in college and pros not with kids.

• This is too young for test for drugs

No, I do not believe that junior high school and high school students should be tested for drugs. At this age, most kids have so much energy that they do not need the extra boost that older athletes are looking to gain by utilizing drugs. The only time I would agree to such was if there was a valid reason for concern with a certain student or group of students and I believe the parent should have to consent before drug tested is done.

• Schools Are For Teaching

I believe if schools feel they need to breach the privacy of their students in order to allow them to play sports, then quite possibly the school needs to close down their sports programs. Extra curricular activities are meant to keep kids active, especially within their peer group. Casting individuals out for positive drug tests, proves nothing, especially if that student is functioning normally in class and on the field. If not, then they should be called out on their behavior, not given a drug test and then called out.

• Junior highs and high schools should not randomly test their athletes for drug use.

Drug use is only a problem in professional sports because of the potential to earn money. Since school athletes do not earn money, they are not under as much pressure to cheat. Students also don't have enough money to buy steroids, which are usually expensive. It's unfair to penalize students because of a few offending professional athletes.