• I like turtles

It is a good source of energy as well as a steady source of income. It provides school satisfaction and would enroll more students to come to that school. Also, I like turtles and I don't know what to say from here. Im bored and it is now 50 words

• O k k

K k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• It should be allowed

I think junk food should be allowed in schools because if you didn't have the sugar that is used to make candy and other sweets, you probably wouldn't have the energy during the day to stay awake during the boring classes. I also think that all of us need a little treat now and then in school for working hard and other things.

• It should be allowed

• It should be allowed

• Fat Children Bru

Children will get fat if they keep eating alot of junk food because of all the minerals in it. Most fat people happen to eat alot of junk food because of the flavor and the texture. I do love junk food but it needs to be eaten at the right time.

• Fat Children Bru

• I do no think

I think that it is not fair because many people have birthdays and other occasions and want to cellabrate it in school,with there friends at school. But if you don't want people to take sweets and fat things to school then tell the teachers to stop eatting junk food and taking it for lunch, because the same rule should apply to them to. If you want the students to stop bring junk food it will make them bring more things .Also many kids in school dont want to let go of what they are so used to doing, like eating candy, chips, and gum ,when the teachers eat it in frount of the students face.

• No, junk food should not be in schools.

Americas obese children have eaten enough already. There is no fathomable reason that would allow us to authorize junk food in schools. We need to curb this epidemic. America needs to learn portion control. They need to stop feeding junk to their children. All vending machines should be removed from schools.