Should junk food be banned from school cafeterias?

• Causing Death from any KinD OF DISEASE

Junk food or unhealthy food contain oil and MSG that could causes stroke, cancer, heart disease and even diabetes. Unhealthy food also have less nutrition and protein level that causes our brain will process slow so kids cant study well eventhough, study is important, our future depends on it, so from now ban junk food from school to made better future for kids!

• No junk no bunk

We should Not have junk because we well have to live our life's with fat on as until you exersize so ban the junk and start a health enveroment and live you life in peace and love no junk no bunk that is my moto please agree with me Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸš«πŸš«πŸš«πŸš«πŸš«πŸŸπŸŒ­πŸ”πŸš«πŸš«πŸš«πŸš«πŸš«

• Junk Food - Obesity

Obesity is too common in our world. Too many people are fat, mostly by eating junk food. This is terrible. Teachers teach students not to eat junk food but no action is taken. Cafeterias serve popcorn chicken, nuggets, lots of junk food. Might as well just ban the junk food so pupils will not eat junk food

• Becomes a habit

More people want to go to Mc Donalds, KFC, Taco Bell, Culvers and any other fast food place. Junk food tastes good so people want to eat it and it becomes a habit and people can become overweight or very sick and maybe even die. If you limit your junk food you will have a healthier life and a longer life.

• I think that they should ban it

Gifvikyhv hvjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh hh h h h h h h g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Junk food sucks

People are getting a increasing 2.2 % of population getting obese and 0.06% of getting death. The percentages are getting super close in terms of debation of "Should junk food be banned from cafeterias?" But, in my opinion, despite another 4% of population also at risk of getting obese, therefore it is illegal to sell junk stuff to children especially teenagers

• Yeasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssm m m

Yyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes kfjsghsldkjghldkjghskljfhlsdkjghflsdjkhgk sfhdjkdfh kjsdfh jk kj h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Junk food should be banned from school.

Nearly 300,000 people die each year from eating unhealthy foods, schools can prevent that for the students. Lots of schools teach about eating healthy, but at the same time they serve the students unhealthy foods, the foods that they teach to stay away from. How are the kids supposed to learn if they are given unhealthy foods at school. Lots of people say that kids learn to make healthy choices by not banning junk food, but of course the children would choose the unhealthy foods. For example, if they could choose between chicken nuggets or chicken most kids would choose chicken nuggets. It would not teach them anything, only that chicken nuggets are yummy and that they can eat it.

• Give Kids Healthy Choices!

Schools should be about giving kids healthy choices all the way around, including school-provided meals. Junk food like chips, candy bars and the like have no place in schools. If a child needs a candy bar later in between classes, then it's up to the parents to supply that in a backpack. A school should nurture learning, and being unhealthy doesn't accomplish that overall goal.

• Junk food is not always unhealthy.

No, junk food should not be banned from school cafeterias. Cooking the food depends on the oil the chef uses. Example the sunflower and olive oil are healthier, so if you use these, junk food need not be banned. If you keep on asking kids not to eat junk food, they might want to eat more too.

• Don't ban fried food

Ret tret reg er gerw gr eg rt hg rth tr h rth wwr ht rw g r ge rhg er gre hg rge rg g er ger g re g re ger g erg er g reg r g re gr eg re g g er g er g

• Don't ban fried food

• Don't ban fried food

• Why would you

The time and energy it takes to ban junk food could be used for the education system, the money could be used to buy more text books and better learning tools. GO BUY DEATH OF THE BACHELOR OR A FEVER YOU CANT SWEAT OUT THEY'RE SUPER GAY AND YEA ALSO GO FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD @my_chemical_discos

• Because motherfuckers please

Because i said so motherfucker come at me bitch face pussy cunt. I love my junk food. The school should sell kfcbecause i said so motherfucker come at me bitch face pussy cunt. I love my junk food. The school should sell kfcbecause i said so motherfucker come at me bitch face pussy cunt. I love my junk food. The school should sell kfc

• No!!!!Most kids throw away healthier food.

Most kids suffer from bad grades because if they don't eat any food they are drowsy and fall asleep in class. I had to start bringing my lunch to school, so have all my friends and family. It is also a waste of money because you buy the food and kids throw it away

• Do not ban junk food

Junk food isn't as good as fruit or stuff. But children need to choose themselves,give them a opinion.Secondly if the children get overweight it is not the cause of the school,but the kids themselves.Or on Monday an Wenesday they need to get healthy food, and Tuesday ,Thursday And Friday they can choose

• Kids need to know how to stop!

If we don't give kids a chance to say no to junk food by themselves, then they'll never learn. I'm not completely loving the idea of kids stuffing their faces with junk either, but I think they should learn moderation is better. If we continue to tell them that, they will stop listening. I would much rather them learn the hard way then not learn at all.

• All student are not suffing from obsity

No, I do not believe that junk food should be banned from school cafeterias. It should be moderated to a certain point. Even though it seems to be an epidemic of obese children, this does not mean that all children suffer from this problem. Eating habits start at home, not at schools. If a child learns how to eat in moderation he or she will be able to partake in the occasional junk food consumption.