Should juvenile offenders' stories appear on crime shows?

• Juvenile offenders' stories should appear on crime shows.

Juvenile offenders' stories should appear on crime shows. As long as the juvenile is not identified by name or by picture, there is no reason that their story should not be shown on crime shows. Hopefully, people will learn, as parents and as juveniles, by watching these shows. Warning signs are there and juveniles and parents could benefit from the bad experiences of others.

• Yes, I think juvenile offenders' stories should appear on crime shows.

I believe that as long as the minors identity is protected to every extent possible and those involved in the story are also protected and the minor consents to having their story appear on television then I believe it's okay for juvenile offenders' stories to appear on a crime show.

• No juvenile offender stories should be aired on crime shows.

Unless a juvenile is charged, tried and convicted in an adult court under NO condition should that juvenile's name (and photo) be released to the general public. So by those standard unless the case was tried in the adult legal system the facts of the case should not be allowed to show on those "real crime" shows on reality TV.

• No, juvenile offenders' stories should not appear on crime shows.

I do not believe that juvenile offenders' stories should appear on crime shows. I think that there needs to be a certain limit to how offenders who are still minors need to be portrayed in the media even if they are a criminal. I think that there should be a different treatment to how their strories are documnented.