• Because if wasnt they would be MORE BAD OR WORZSEER

Question 1:
    Who was the first African-American Rhodes scholar?
    Alain Locke W.E.B. Du Bois Henry Louis Gates

Question 2:
    Who was the first African-American senator AFTER Reconstruction?
    Adam Clayton Powell Edward Brooke Barack Obama
    Question 3:
    Who was the first African American to reach the North Pole?
    Gordon Parks Matthew A. Henson Marcus Garvey
    Question 4:
    Who was the first African-American Nobel Peace Prize winner?
    Martin Luther King Ralph Bunche John Hope Franklin
    Question 5:
    Who was the first African-American Miss America?
    Halle Berry Vanessa Williams Tyra Banks
    Question 6:
    Who was the first African-American heavy weight champion?
    Joe Frazier Muhammad Ali Jack Johnson
    Question 7:
    Who was the first African-American millionaire?
    Madame C .J. Walker Robert Johnson Oprah Winfrey
    Question 8:

• Yes I think they should be charg d as an adult

I think so because if you go and commit 1st degree at age 11-14 then you should be charged as an adult but then if you do it again you should do more time but at the end of the day you should be aware of what your child should be doing

• Juveniles should be charged as an adult in ALL cases.

I know that, that may seem extreme but I believe that if you are so said old enough and immature enough to commit a crime then you are clearly old enough to be put behind bars. Even though most parents do not want to see their kid behind bars, it is sad to let your kid be able to do a crime at all. Kids should not even be able to get close to committing crimes at all.

• I do think that some juveniles need to be charged as adults, but only in extreme cases.

I do think that some juveniles need to be charged as adults,
    but only in extreme cases. Just because
    a juvenile commits a murder doesn’t mean that they should be tried as an
    adult. However, if they commit mass
    murder, then they should be tried as adults and given the death penalty.

• Yes sometimes it is needed

There are times when juveniles should be tried as adults. It should be on a case by case basis. Factors to consider include age, crime, past history, intent and more. A 17 year old committing murder is likely a good example of a juvenile that really should be tried as an adult.

• There are certain cases where juveniles should be charged as adults.

Today's criminal youth have the sense that they can get away with lesser charges for their crimes because of their age. Older criminals also take advantage of this by using juveniles to help commit crimes. Very serious crimes such as murder, rape, grand larceny, and drug dealing should all require juveniles to be charged as adults. Maybe this would curb some of their behavior before more people become their victims.

• Yes, for most things.

Yes, juveniles should be charged as adults, because that is the only way to make them take their crimes seriously. Most teenagers do not care about the fact that they have committed a crime. Most juvenile offenders will go on to commit crimes as adults. We might as well treat them as adults from the beginning.

• In Some Cases

I believe juveniles should be charged as adults in some cases. I believe the juvenile justice system is great, it gives many children a second opportunity. There are children that continue down the wrong path, however and I feel they should be charged as adults if they are repeat offenders.

• Juveniles should sometimes be charged as adults.

Juveniles should sometimes be charged as adults. I totally agree depending on what the circumstances are in the case. If its misdemeanor then no, he/she should not be charged as an adult. However, there are instances of if they physically hurt someone seriously then there is nothing wrong with charging them as adults.

• Juveniles should be charged as adults to an extent

I agree that juveniles should be charged as adults to a certain extent. A juvenile should be charged after the age of 16 or if the crime they committed clearly showed an intelligence or planning factor involved. For instance, a 16 year old youth who robs a store at gun point should be charged as an adult.

• Every Person should have a second chance

I heard stories of 11-14 year old killing people. I don't think anyone would want their 12-14 year old child going to jail for a murder. Everyone deserves a second chance. If that person decides to do it again than they probably should go to an horrible Boot Camp so they will know how it would feel to be an adult. Then if it was self-defense and was accused of murder that would be heartbreaking for a parent. That is why I think strongly that everyone makes mistakes and should get second chances.