• Yes, Kendall Jenner should definitely be famous.

While it might be true that Kendall Jenner hasn't actually done anything to merit being famous, that doesn't seem to actually matter anymore. Celebrities are famous for being famous, and that's what the American people want. Kendall Jenner does a great job performing under this particular kind of fame. She's exactly what the American people deserve.

• Yes, I think that Kendall Jenner should be famous.

Yes, I think that Kendall Jenner should be famous because she is the daughter of former Olympian Bruce Jenner and is also a Victoria Secret supermodel. Kendall Jenner is the brand ambassador of Estee Lauder and also walks the runaways of exclusive fashion shows in Paris, Milan and New York.

• Yes, as much as I hate the Kardashians, Kendell has legit model looks and seems to do well in runway shows and print

SUPERMODEL: is a highly paid fashion model who usually has a worldwide reputation and often a background in haute couture and commercial modeling. they are the supermodels of their generation just as Cheryl Tiegs, Christy Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, etc. were the supermodels of their generation. Stephanie Seymour, while a beautiful woman, was never in the same league as the supermodels of her generation. Am I saying Kendall and GiGi are currently in the same league as the previously mentioned women?, Not especially, but 10 years from now they may be. Times are changing, social media is here and now and it’s part of the current culture.

• Kendall doesn't deserve fame.

No, Kendall Jenner should not actually be famous. She has not done anything noteworthy for the world. She just had the privilege of being born into a wealthy, famous family, and then her family exploited their privilege by choosing to go on TV for all of the world to see.