• Miami would be an instant championship contender with Kevin Durant.

Oklahoma City is definitely a great situation for Kevin Durant, with Russell Westbrook and other good players like Serge Ibaka and Enes Kanter. However, Miami might have an even better supporting cast for Durant. Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are getting older, but are still good players, and Hassan Whiteside is one of the best centers in the NBA. Throw in Goran Dragic and Durant, and you have one of the best starting lineups in the league. If Durant wants a change of scenery, he should definitely consider going to Miami.

• Yes, I think that Kevin Durant should leave OKC for the Miami Heat because he has no legitimate chance of winning a championship is OKC.

Yes, I think that Kevin Durant should leave OKC for the Miami Heat because Durant is going into his tenth year in the NBA and needs to win his first NBA championship. The competition in the Western Conference is too difficult and Durant would have a better chance of reaching his goal by joining a team in the Eastern Conference.

• No, I do not think Kevin Durant should leave OKC for Miami Heat.

I do not believe Kevin Durant should leave OKC for Miami Heat because he has built a team in OKC. He is a leader for his team and an icon. He has already spent a lot of time and effort building up his standing in OKC. Many players who leave their home team too early hit a slump and have a hard time coming back.

• Kevin Durant should not leave OKC for Miami Heat

Kevin Durant should not leave OKC for Miami Heat because the pieces are already in place for OKC to win. Once they learn how to finish off teams, they will win multiple championships. Miami is more of a marketing ploy, with old players who will not win a championship any time soon - even with Durant.