• He Was Taking Drugs and Drink Driving. No.

Maybe it's just me, but if my significant other had been abusing drugs and got caught for drink driving (and then refused to submit for a chemical test!) then I'd be really thinking hard about what I was doing with that person. They say when you're famous you take drugs because everyone's doing it. No. You CHOOSE to take drugs, and you CHOOSE to drive after you went drinking. Those kind of people aren't the kind of people I want to be in a relationship with, and if Khloe values herself and her integrity, then they shouldn't be for her either.

• Khloe should not take Lamar back

Khloe should not take back Lamar for one very simple reason. Once a cheater, always a cheater. If Khloe takes him back he will just cheat again. Khloe is a nice girl; she needs a nice man who will take care of her and want to be a family man. She wants to have kids. She needs a nice, stable relationship in which she can start a family of her own.

• It just doesn't matter

I wish the media would stop pushing non-celebrity "news" at it as if it mattered all. None of us knows either person so why do our opinions matter? Do you care if my neighbor's cousin's grocery bagger just went on a date with a librarian? Dear media, stop filling people's heads with garbage.

• Khloe and Odom need their time apart

Let me preface by saying that I do not like following news about the Kardashians, but Khloe should not take Odom back in his current state. Odom attempted to take his own life recently, and whether it is partly because of his situation with Khloe or not, I think that this shows he is not in a stable place in his life to be making serious decisions, and attempting to reconcile with an ex like Khloe at this time should not happen.