• Kid artists should be paid for their work

I myself am a kid artist an I went to several museums and they turned my me and my masterpieces away. I really don't care that they don't like my work i care that i don't get paid for it . That will end today and right this moment .

• Paid But Not Pressured

I believe that getting paid for work you've done is a right that should be bestowed upon whatever age. However, if a child is feeling pressured to do a certain amount of work in a certain amount of time for the money, that's the time to slow it down a bit. Being payed for hard work is good, but if it results in children having stress, or it feeling like a job for them, money should be taken out of the equation.

• Kid artists worked for their works.

Kid artists should most definitely be rewarded with money from others that want to buy their works. I have worked as a soccer referee since I was 12. That was a legal job and the money was not made out to my parents. Not all payments must be paid through credit card, and I don't know who would pay 1,000's of dollars for a kids painting or art work. What is the kids that make the art pay for the supplies necessary? And many kid artists make their art without the help of parent-paid lessons. I think that kids have every right to keep every dollar of the earnings made by their art.

• Yes, they should.

It provides an early opportunity to get experience in fields and gain skills adapted to the work force, and an opportunity to teach about saving. Now depending on each kids situation parents sometimes haven't acted in the interest of the kid and end up stealing the money. Now my personal philosophy is kids don't come into this world by choice and therefor owe no dime for the parents responsible for allowing the child to be born in the first place so I think the parents should use the money for the child, but legally the parents have guardianship over the child therefore the child depending on the age could be restricted from access. Now considering art isn't a money making machine unless you earn a high enough prestige to give a rich person a tax exemption by donating it with a claimed high value asset (even when it's not).

• Nope! You need a credit card to receive transactions.

Pay the parents instead of course, since as Rarry said, he/she/they went to several museums and got turned away. Thing is, most museums pay THOUSANDS of dollars for their paintings and such. Who has the money like that just laying around? Credit cards, which are held by humans over 18, are needed.

• Pay the parents.

For any legal transaction, the parents are in charge. If something of value is bought or sold, it must go through the parents.
    Sure, the child might do the work but the cost of supplies come from the parents. The parent is also in charge of how the child spends it's time. If the child is that good, odds are it is due to the parent providing lessons. The amount of time the child spends on this hobby is also time the parent could use the child for chores around the house. This means that either they have to pay someone to do those chores or do them themselves.
    If after the artwork is sold, it is up to the parents if they share or give the money to their child.
    Sorry but fact is, until your an adult, you don't legally own anything, not even if you made it.