Should kid be paid for the good grades they get in school ?

Asked by: kokmagik
  • We are POOR

What if we are poor! What if we are poor and our parents want us to get a job. But instead we have to take this school thing. Why cant we learn in the real world by ourselves. This is why I think we should get paid for good grades in the school. This is why

• What if we are poor!

What if we are poor and our parents want us to get a job. But instead we have to take this school thing. Why cant we learn in the real world by ourselves. This is why I think we should get paid for good grades in the school. This is why

• This is not what students should focus on.

As a student myself, I believe that spending money to just get students to participate will likely not have any serious effect on them. They'll go for the money, and not actually learn. People will still cheat on tests, and will definitely still not care. If they want to give students an incentive to really, truly learn, they have to make it genuine interest in the subjects rather than wanting some cash.

• Where will the money come from?

All schooling is paid for by you, whether it be tax dollars, scholarships, or loan money. If we were to pay for good grades that would only raise the cost of an education even more. Why should someone get paid for simply taking advantage of the education they paid for and doing well. The school isn't paid more when one person gets good grades.

Posted by: FT7

itslooney says2017-01-10T20:48:14.077
I think we shouldnt get paid