• Kids should have a phone

I am the only one in my class that hasn't got one. My parents wont me have one until I turn 12 and I just turn 11 a week ago and my birthday is at the end of the year so by the time i get one every one has already got one so that's not fair!

• I would yes

If a child is mature I see no harm in buying a phone so they can call parents family etc I wouldnt go out and buy a iphone etc for my son but a cheap basic one so he can learn responsibility and vaule of it as a laxuary x

• What about emergencies?

My daughter was around 11 years old when this happened to her. She was after school at a friend's house to work on an assignment. Her friend during the time had a seizure. The child's parents were not home, and my child did not have a cell phone to call 911. The family did not have a landline either. Luckily, my child was able to preform CPR and use the neighbor's landline to contact 911. Soon after I gave my child a smartphone.

• What about emergencies?

• I'm an 11 year old and I think I should have a phone because..

1all my friends have one and they carry it around every were, do you know how dumb it looks to have a huge bulge in your pocket because your trying to stuff an iPad in there?!?
    2 you can use it for texting and calling, it's embarrassing having to use FaceTime and FaceTime audio, even when no one is around
    3 you have cell data on so you can watch things offline and you don't have to hunt for wifi
    4 phones have a way better camera than my iPad, and you can send the photos while your off wifi
    5 it has a llight and other way better built in features
    6 it has way more storage than my 16 GB iPad
    7 its pocket size
    8 it's so dumb and annoying when someone asks for your phone number and you have to give them an email address
    8 a phone is way faster and loads things more easily
    9 you can add a pop socket to a phone and it's helpful and it looks dope, but when you add a pop socket to an iPad, not only is it useless but it looks ugly and dorky

• I think that kids that are 10-12 should have a iPhone.

I go to other kids' neighborhoods to play and I need to contact my parents if any thing is wrong. Also they could call me to came back to my house for dinner or something like that. Next I might need to contact my friends for a homework assignment or when a project is due. I think that 10-12 year olds having a phone would be very useful for you and them.

• I definitely think that kids that are 10-12 should have iphones.

I go to other kids' neighborhoods to play and I really need a phone to contact my parents if anything is wrong. They could contact me if it is time for dinner or something like that. Also I could talk to my friends if I forgot a homework assignment or when a project is due. I think that 10-12 year olds should have an iphone because who knows maybe school will end early and he or she might need to call you to pick them up.

• They are for emerginceis

They need a phone to get calls if their being kipnapped or something like that plz text back that is my opinion hbu plz txt back thx for listening sincerely ;Amanda Hernandes and so yeah thats why i think idk what u think but tel me once u get the chance to thank u sincerily;Amanda Hernandes

• Kids that are within the ages of 9-12 should not have phones?

Kids should go outside and play and have fun with their friends. I have seen kids with phones these days and theyre not paying attention to their surroundings. I am 13 and I have a phone, but I use it for calls and texts mostly. Kids who have phones basically have nobody to call, like who are they gonna call? Dora? One of my friend's little brother has a phone and its just sad how much time he spends on it. Some people are probably thinking "Well you're only 13 and you have a phone" Well I am responsible with my phone and I don't play games on it unless I am in the car and my parents need to talk about something that I can't know about so I put my earbuds in, listen to music, and play a game. Kids need to go outside and enjoy themselves.

• Time well spent???

As an adult, I've learned through time and experience how to prioritize my time, get my work done before leisure time, and to recognize addictive behaviors in myself and stop before I lose control. And yet, I often spend hours on facebook, or ignore a child's plea to read a book together because I want to get to the next level on a game I'm playing. Really, what's more important.
    Smart phone app usage can be addictive, and kids this young need to be protected from the risk. If adults struggle with this, then kids will have an even harder time.

• Bob bob bob

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be

• Kids are to young

All you kids that are 10 and under do not need cell phones they are all just gowing to get in the way of educashin. All cell phones are naw a days are good for are looking ate pornagrafy and snapchatting texting and serfing the web that's it I mean yea you can call people and all but no one Duse that ever one texts echother naw a days. I mean kid are geting obeast because they are all on there phones and not out side riding bikes or gowing for walkes instead there siting on there couch watching tv and playing video games on there phones. And phones won't alwas save you if your kidnapped the Peale that kidnapped you would just take the phone and throw it away I'm a junior in high school I'm 16 and I say that kid under the age of ten should not have cell phones

• Stop playing on phones

Kids like me use to on phones when they could be outside enjoying the day they can play sport go to the park I am tired of these kids playing so I hid them for dear sake there eyes I always have to take them away. So don't even if they beg.

• Make them earn it.

I think that kids should not have phones, because they will break them and waste your money. They could have an IPod Touch which is less expensive and runs off of wifi. But you should make them earn the money for it by themselves. Then they will learn work ethic.

• HI maya HAVE FUN

Stop saying docter cops STOP IT. I i i oi ju iou u oi ijj oi j uoi u o ij jo oi j io jpi ij j io oip h j ijp j j ij ij j i ji j j j ij ji j j j ji ju

• Kids need to be kids

Kids need to be kids. They don't need to learn to stare at their phones all the time. They need to play, do homework, make friends with other kids - in person - learn how to be social. It's annoying to be introduced to someone's kid who barely looks up from their device and throughout the meal/event never participates in any form of being present in the situation.

• Kids need to be kids

• Kids are not responsible!

They break the phones they will lose the phones so no! They all so cost alot of money and kids will just ask to play on the phones all the time and they will want to bring it every where. Kids do not really need phones unless you want them to!