• Kids should have phones

Kids over the age of 11 should have phones. This is when they will start babysitting and will need to call someone if something goes wrong. I’m not saying give your kid a phone right away make them show responsibility and then give it to them. Kids will mainly use there phone for talking to their friends and playing their favorite games.

• If the kid has good grades

If a kid has good grades and is responcible they should get a phone. I don't think 10 year olds should have phone because there not fully or at all mustered 3nough to have a phone, but 11 year olds should be able to have a phone because they are responsible and all 11 year olds want to talk to their friends when their is a school break, or it is summer vacation. Or they're friend moved, or just talk after school

• If the kid has good grades

• Kids need phones

In case of an emergency, kids need to be able to contact their parents, teachers, or a trusted adult. Kids who don't have a phone are getting bullied by people. The people who are bullying the person might call the kid smarty pants, phoneless, or don't hang out with. You could also set schedules to remind yourself, Oh, i should be doing homework right now.

• Kids should have a phone because

They could text their friends about hanging out or something else. Also, if they need to text or call their parents, like, an emergency, they should be able to. They can also play games for fun in their down time. They can also play games interacting with their friends. This is why i think 10 and 11 year olds should have phones.

• Kids need phones

Kids need phones because they would have no way to contact a parent if something bad happens, they come home late or early,and when something weird happened. They could also use it to help them with homework and They could put a scedule and/or reminder in their phone. This is why I think kids should get phones.

• Kids need phones

• Kids need phones

• Kids need phones

• Kids need phones

• Kids are not doing their homework!

Kids are just looking up the answers rather than actually learning the information. They should be reading a book rather than trying their best to unlock that new level. Kids are also just texting their friends. They aren't actually doing their homework. This just shows that kids under the age of 10 should not be allowed to have a cell phone!

• Half and half

Kids should have phones when there young as they can contact their parents when something is wrong ... Although.... :
    1. They don't have as much responsibility as older children
    2. If they download social media strangers can send naughty things to them and then they wont understand it and probably do what these strangers ask them
    3. Kids need to be kids not to stare at their phone all day long they need to focus on the more important things in life like school and many other great things
    thank you :)

• Phones for Tweens can promote inappropriate usage

The usage of phones given as a privilege to tweens is unjust since these young kids still don't know how to differentiate the inappropriate uses of the phone. Sure, moderate game play and texting to your friends in moderate amounts are alright, but alot of tweens these days reside in the Instagram multiverse, a place where people get stalked, nudes are sent, people get cyberbullied, etc. Cyberbullying isn't a problem when you're a bit older, but for 10-11 year old kids, this may discourage them from schoolwork and they can possibly fail. When they either go to a school far away BY WALK or at least 30 minutes away by train or bus OR when they turn over the age of 14 and going to high school.

• Kids that are within the ages of 9-12 should not have phones?

Kids should go outside and play and have fun with their friends. I have seen kids with phones these days and theyre not paying attention to their surroundings. I am 13 and I have a phone, but I use it for calls and texts mostly. Kids who have phones basically have nobody to call, like who are they gonna call? Dora? One of my friend's little brother has a phone and its just sad how much time he spends on it. Some people are probably thinking "Well you're only 13 and you have a phone" Well I am responsible with my phone and I don't play games on it unless I am in the car and my parents need to talk about something that I can't know about so I put my earbuds in, listen to music, and play a game. Kids need to go outside and enjoy themselves.

• Time well spent???

As an adult, I've learned through time and experience how to prioritize my time, get my work done before leisure time, and to recognize addictive behaviors in myself and stop before I lose control. And yet, I often spend hours on facebook, or ignore a child's plea to read a book together because I want to get to the next level on a game I'm playing. Really, what's more important.
    Smart phone app usage can be addictive, and kids this young need to be protected from the risk. If adults struggle with this, then kids will have an even harder time.

• Bob bob bob

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be

• Kids are to young

All you kids that are 10 and under do not need cell phones they are all just gowing to get in the way of educashin. All cell phones are naw a days are good for are looking ate pornagrafy and snapchatting texting and serfing the web that's it I mean yea you can call people and all but no one Duse that ever one texts echother naw a days. I mean kid are geting obeast because they are all on there phones and not out side riding bikes or gowing for walkes instead there siting on there couch watching tv and playing video games on there phones. And phones won't alwas save you if your kidnapped the Peale that kidnapped you would just take the phone and throw it away I'm a junior in high school I'm 16 and I say that kid under the age of ten should not have cell phones

• Stop playing on phones

Kids like me use to on phones when they could be outside enjoying the day they can play sport go to the park I am tired of these kids playing so I hid them for dear sake there eyes I always have to take them away. So don't even if they beg.

• Make them earn it.

I think that kids should not have phones, because they will break them and waste your money. They could have an IPod Touch which is less expensive and runs off of wifi. But you should make them earn the money for it by themselves. Then they will learn work ethic.

• HI maya HAVE FUN

Stop saying docter cops STOP IT. I i i oi ju iou u oi ijj oi j uoi u o ij jo oi j io jpi ij j io oip h j ijp j j ij ij j i ji j j j ij ji j j j ji ju