• Dont get introuble

YOu know im 11.My Parents yell at me your never getting a phone.I hope i get a phone at x[mas this year.But in dont think i will.My cusin has a cell phone and hes 11.But my birthday is first i am two onths older then him.And he get a phone it is stupid because im older and hes younger and he has phone it just isent Fair.My older brother got a phon when he was 6.And my 12 year old brother got a iphone 6 at the age 10 and im 11.I have no phone.But i think we should have phone because if i get hit by a car and im awake and im alive but i dont ahve phone im gonna die but if i did have phone i might not die because i can call 911 and my parents.

• Dont get introuble

• Dont get introuble

• Dont get introuble

• Dont get introuble

• Yes!!! Of course!

My kids stay home by their selves and I need to get in touch with them and when they get on their bus so I know that they are safe so kids should have cell phones! Before my kids got cell phones they always forgot my and my husband's phone number so we always got worried about if they are home or not so cell phones are great for kids 11 years old!

• Yes they should

They should have phones because
    I should have a cell phone because both me and you are busy these days, and it makes sense for you to be able to call me and let me know you're running late when picking me up for school or activities. It also makes sense for me to be able to call their you to tell you extracurricular activities are running late or if I will be late for dinner.
    Another reason is earthquakes, fires, bad weather, traffic accidents.There are many things that can happen during the day after I leave the house for school. Cell phones are a lifeline between us, and cell phones also can be used to call emergency responders.
    If I need to get in touch with you because I’m running late, or I decide to go to a movie at the mall, there are few pay phones left for me to use to call you.
    A cell phone would give me a way to be more responsible and let me know if I’m going to be late. Cell phones are also important for me, I could find themselves at a party with no ride home and need to call you to pick me up.
    Cell phones aren’t cheap. Giving me a cell phone tells me that you trust me with something of value. You are also telling me that you are trusting him to use my minutes wisely.
    Cell phones now come with many fun, inexpensive games that I can play with to keep me busy while waiting in long lines or for a doctor or dentist appointment.
    Cell phones come with alarms, note-taking applications and all kinds of apps that will help keep me organize and remind me of my next test or homework assignment.
    The phones are generally not used during the day until high school so you don’t have to worry about that.
    Since AT&T phones you can free, and we share minutes that also rollover each month if not used, it is not much more of an additional expensive. We can save almost as much because don't need a home phone at all really.
    The most obvious reason to get a cell phone for me is the security in being able to reach me when you are not at home.
    “many suggested age guidelines range from 8 to 10” said CNN
    If i have a question I want to answer on the go I don’t want to bother you and wait for you to look it up
    “Most cell phones out there are affordable and so are their plans.” says the adult technology advice site iSmooth
    On debate.Org 85% of the people said kids should have a phone at 10-11

• Phones for life

We need phones to be good at life so get your kid a phone if adults can have a phone so can a 10 year old so let them be good at life parents just hog all the fun so go to best buy or the apple store or what ever just do it for the poor people who need to be good at life just do it

• Phones for life

• Yes they can!

My 10 year old fell asleep on the school bus. She woke up and called me saying she was on the bus and forgot to get off at her stop. The bus driver didn't realize she was still on the bus nor did the school nor did the after school program she was supposed to be at - had she not called me, I would not have called the school and the school would not have informed the driver where to drop my daughter off. I think in this day and age, it's a necessity; not a luxury. Also, she was able to tell me she was on the bus when the after school program never called me informing me that my daughter never arrived. Really? Those with hang ups about a 10 year old child having a cell phone need to relax. I was thankful in this case she was able to call me telling me where she was!

• Time well spent???

As an adult, I've learned through time and experience how to prioritize my time, get my work done before leisure time, and to recognize addictive behaviors in myself and stop before I lose control. And yet, I often spend hours on facebook, or ignore a child's plea to read a book together because I want to get to the next level on a game I'm playing. Really, what's more important.
    Smart phone app usage can be addictive, and kids this young need to be protected from the risk. If adults struggle with this, then kids will have an even harder time.

• Bob bob bob

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be

• Kids are to young

All you kids that are 10 and under do not need cell phones they are all just gowing to get in the way of educashin. All cell phones are naw a days are good for are looking ate pornagrafy and snapchatting texting and serfing the web that's it I mean yea you can call people and all but no one Duse that ever one texts echother naw a days. I mean kid are geting obeast because they are all on there phones and not out side riding bikes or gowing for walkes instead there siting on there couch watching tv and playing video games on there phones. And phones won't alwas save you if your kidnapped the Peale that kidnapped you would just take the phone and throw it away I'm a junior in high school I'm 16 and I say that kid under the age of ten should not have cell phones

• Stop playing on phones

Kids like me use to on phones when they could be outside enjoying the day they can play sport go to the park I am tired of these kids playing so I hid them for dear sake there eyes I always have to take them away. So don't even if they beg.

• Make them earn it.

I think that kids should not have phones, because they will break them and waste your money. They could have an IPod Touch which is less expensive and runs off of wifi. But you should make them earn the money for it by themselves. Then they will learn work ethic.

• HI maya HAVE FUN

Stop saying docter cops STOP IT. I i i oi ju iou u oi ijj oi j uoi u o ij jo oi j io jpi ij j io oip h j ijp j j ij ij j i ji j j j ij ji j j j ji ju

• Kids need to be kids

Kids need to be kids. They don't need to learn to stare at their phones all the time. They need to play, do homework, make friends with other kids - in person - learn how to be social. It's annoying to be introduced to someone's kid who barely looks up from their device and throughout the meal/event never participates in any form of being present in the situation.

• Kids need to be kids

• Kids are not responsible!

They break the phones they will lose the phones so no! They all so cost alot of money and kids will just ask to play on the phones all the time and they will want to bring it every where. Kids do not really need phones unless you want them to!

• Go out side!!!

Life is to short to be on a phone all day so parents tell your kid or kids TO GO OUT SIDE. Kids need more exercise and plus phones make your kids get glass so tell your kids not to waste there time and money on a screen.GET OUTSIDE !!!