• I think that kids that are 10-12 should have a iPhone.

I go to other kids' neighborhoods to play and I need to contact my parents if any thing is wrong. Also they could call me to came back to my house for dinner or something like that. Next I might need to contact my friends for a homework assignment or when a project is due. I think that 10-12 year olds having a phone would be very useful for you and them.

• I definitely think that kids that are 10-12 should have iphones.

I go to other kids' neighborhoods to play and I really need a phone to contact my parents if anything is wrong. They could contact me if it is time for dinner or something like that. Also I could talk to my friends if I forgot a homework assignment or when a project is due. I think that 10-12 year olds should have an iphone because who knows maybe school will end early and he or she might need to call you to pick them up.

• They are for emerginceis

They need a phone to get calls if their being kipnapped or something like that plz text back that is my opinion hbu plz txt back thx for listening sincerely ;Amanda Hernandes and so yeah thats why i think idk what u think but tel me once u get the chance to thank u sincerily;Amanda Hernandes

• They are for emerginceis

• They are for emerginceis

• Kids should get a cell phone.

I think that kids that are aged 10 - 12 should get a cell phone because 10 or 11 means they are in grade 4-5 and they might get big projects and assignments so they can research and record stuff on their cell phones I will be helpful for them because they can even work on projects and assignments at home or at school by using thier personal device.

• Kids should get a cell phone.

• Yes we should

I'm 11years old and I get bullied in school I get pushed in lockers and public and kicked and slapped and I get called nasty names. And when that happens my mom wants me to call her now I have to use the class phone because I don't have my own now that can be very annoying to some classmates and that dysentery make me feel good so I think I should have a phone. And today it was snowing so my school had a early dismissal and my grandma had to pick my up when I walked down to where she was going to pick me up and she wasn't there I didn't know what to do so I walked home but I asked my friend cian to walk with me and he said yes he walked me he me home and I was fine. But if I had a phone I would of called my mom or sister to pick me up. There are many other reasons why I believe that I should have bit the most annoying one is that y family has a plan now it's a five person family plan so on the plan we have my mom,my dad,my sister,my grandmother,and my uncle now my uncle does not live with us and does not pay for his phone and he has a girlfriend with her own phone plan now I didn't know why he has to be on are plan it just aggravates me because I can get a phone as long as he is on are family plan Personaly I would kick him off the plan.

• Time well spent???

As an adult, I've learned through time and experience how to prioritize my time, get my work done before leisure time, and to recognize addictive behaviors in myself and stop before I lose control. And yet, I often spend hours on facebook, or ignore a child's plea to read a book together because I want to get to the next level on a game I'm playing. Really, what's more important.
    Smart phone app usage can be addictive, and kids this young need to be protected from the risk. If adults struggle with this, then kids will have an even harder time.

• Bob bob bob

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more fun and I don't think that it was not immediately available to all of them in my head and the rest of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be

• Kids are to young

All you kids that are 10 and under do not need cell phones they are all just gowing to get in the way of educashin. All cell phones are naw a days are good for are looking ate pornagrafy and snapchatting texting and serfing the web that's it I mean yea you can call people and all but no one Duse that ever one texts echother naw a days. I mean kid are geting obeast because they are all on there phones and not out side riding bikes or gowing for walkes instead there siting on there couch watching tv and playing video games on there phones. And phones won't alwas save you if your kidnapped the Peale that kidnapped you would just take the phone and throw it away I'm a junior in high school I'm 16 and I say that kid under the age of ten should not have cell phones

• Stop playing on phones

Kids like me use to on phones when they could be outside enjoying the day they can play sport go to the park I am tired of these kids playing so I hid them for dear sake there eyes I always have to take them away. So don't even if they beg.

• Make them earn it.

I think that kids should not have phones, because they will break them and waste your money. They could have an IPod Touch which is less expensive and runs off of wifi. But you should make them earn the money for it by themselves. Then they will learn work ethic.

• HI maya HAVE FUN

Stop saying docter cops STOP IT. I i i oi ju iou u oi ijj oi j uoi u o ij jo oi j io jpi ij j io oip h j ijp j j ij ij j i ji j j j ij ji j j j ji ju

• Kids need to be kids

Kids need to be kids. They don't need to learn to stare at their phones all the time. They need to play, do homework, make friends with other kids - in person - learn how to be social. It's annoying to be introduced to someone's kid who barely looks up from their device and throughout the meal/event never participates in any form of being present in the situation.

• Kids need to be kids

• Kids are not responsible!

They break the phones they will lose the phones so no! They all so cost alot of money and kids will just ask to play on the phones all the time and they will want to bring it every where. Kids do not really need phones unless you want them to!

• Go out side!!!

Life is to short to be on a phone all day so parents tell your kid or kids TO GO OUT SIDE. Kids need more exercise and plus phones make your kids get glass so tell your kids not to waste there time and money on a screen.GET OUTSIDE !!!