• Yes, kids should always listen to their parents.

I believe that kids should always listen to their parents. In reality, we know they don't. However, parents look out for the best interest of their kids, and their kids need to remember that. They have experience and wisdom that kids don't possess. If kids listen to their parents they might avoid a lot of trouble and heartache.

• Who is older?

Children percept certain scenarios differently from their adults and therefore don't always listen to their parents. But they should, as the parent is clearly older and wiser. They've seen and been it all. They have been children themselves. They've fallen into traps, and since parents want what's best for their children, They steer their kid away from the pitfalls. And a trivial activity such as cleaning up your room could provide responsibility for the future, such as completing tasks quickly and efficiently.

• I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i am awesome yeah

• Parents know most

I believe that parents know most. They are much more experienced and are more sensible than there child. Each and every parent knows more than there child. All parents have gone through the same problems there child is going through. When a parent shouts they do it for a reason and are trying to help. So its always a good idea to listen to your parents. These are my reasons why parents know most.

• Parents know most

I believe that parents know most. Every single parent knows more than there child they are more experienced and are much more sensible. All parents have gone through the same problems there child are going through and they can help there child any time. When a parent shouts they do it for a reason and are trying to help. These are my reasons why parents know most.

• Parents Know Most

I believe that parents know most. Every single parent knows more then there child and are more experienced. They have gone through the same problems there child is going through and so if you listen to them it will be good. If they shout they are doing it for a reason. Those are my reasons why parents know most.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Parents should let their children know which behaviours are acceptable and which are not and explain the reasons for the same so that children will more likely listen. Give them alternatives so that kids will be happy to take decisions on their own. This works for kids as well as teenagers.

• Parents are awesome

They always take care of you ,feed you, and put a roof above you. Sometimes they can do things that you don't want them to do but most of the time they are really nice. I don't get why people say parents suck because they don't. So all of you people who hate their parents you should be ashamed of yourself

• Parents goal is to help their child become a good member of society.

Yes. In general, children should listen to their parents. We can all create "what it" scenarios or know of someone who has mistreated their child. But I believe most parents want the best for their children. And lets not forget that parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Its reasonable to expect a parent to teach their children right from wrong. Parents may have to reprimand, lecture or punish a child for their actions as needed as age appropriate until the child learns that a particular action is not acceptable behavior. What parents view as acceptable behavior can vary greatly but that does not mean the the child does not have rights. All children should be given the common rights for a proper diet, housing, health care, education and not live in fear or abuse. Freedoms should increase in line with the maturity of the child. The role of a parent is to help their child become an adult who is a responsible law abiding citizens who can function independently and takes responsibility for what she/he says and does.

• Parents' experience: wealth not to be wasted

Parents previously committed mistakes they must have regretted and hopefully corrected. So, why should their children fall in the same trap? Why don't they benefit from their parents' experience and make short cut? It's necessary that mass media helps build new social codes in society and make communication a very nice and efficient solution to gain profits for all: in business, politics, social affairs and family relationships! Generation gap should not be a source of stress but a source of diversity and wealth.

• No, not always.

Parents, like any other authority figure, must earn the trust and respect of their children. This should NEVER be instantly given without cause. My father used to lie to me to get me to avoid things he liked so he wouldn't have to share..or to make himself look good and sound smart. Not all parents are like this, but that's part of the problem. Parents are people too. And people are not infallible.

• Please read this

Hi in a kid myself who is going into 6th grade. I never thought would say this but my parents do know best! Sometimes it can be annoying and sometimes I ague them but I know they have my best interest at heart! And I love how much they love me! So definitely YES👍🏻!!

• All children are unique

They need help along the way, and an occasional nudge in the right direction, but sometimes you got to let them run wild and let THEM be THEM and let their traits shine through. If you are a parent who thinks that a child should never have to go through, you are WRONG. A child needs to occasionally have rough moments in life because they learn from it, and learn that life wont be easy.

• Read this carefully...

When the word 'always' appears, everyone begins to argue and vote for 'no'. "Children" are limited to the age category of ages 5 - 12, an age where the children are not yet able to make firm decisions. Children need their parents' advice and guidance when faced with difficult situations, as well as well as when they are misled. Children must obey, since parents have more knowledge about society and what hidden traps happen to suddenly appear. Parents are those that have lived way much more than children, and who have gathered what society holds. Children do know what's good and bad, but parents know best.
    Hope nobody will die of a heartache the next time someone states that "children" (who are only between the ages of 5 and 12) should listen to their parents "always".

• Parent relationships aren't always good

If life, parents make mistakes, everyone does. The only issue is if you and your child don't have a good relationship, which happens a lot. How are you suppose to listen to someone who you fear, rather than respect. I feel that most parents forget, treat people the way you want to be treated. For example, a kid forgets to do one of their chores and the parents screams and grounds them for it. The child can't respect someone who does that. They can't respect someone who gives an unfair punishment. Parents don't always know whats going on. Children learn from their own experience, not their parents. Parents need to be open to ideas that their child might have, and how can someone feel comfortable doing so if the parents use the phrase " because I said so" or "we'll see". No relationship should be run with fighting or nagging. Parents should try to be as fair as possible. The highest form of respect a parent can give to a child is being open to ideas or at least listening to what the child has to say.

• Parents dont always know everything

Parents and children these days are known to not have as much of a good relationship as they would've done back in the days. Everyone sees it. So why do they parents think that they would know everything about their child, that doesn't talk to them. To build these relationships, a parent should not be argumentative in a way a child would be. A more understanding and 'laid back' parent are favoured. Children want their parents to be their sort of best friends.

• No way no

When kids listen to mums and dads it is like a torer to kids. It seems like we are slaves and if we do not something that they say i the end of the world. If you a kids and really nice and have a nice parent you'll be really lucky.

• Not always !

Yes kids should listen to their parents but in a lot of cases kids don't need to listen to their parents because some parents take control of a kids life when. We need to take control of our own lives we can't always be perfect and we need to make our own mistakes so we can learn from them ourselves

• I'm old enough to make my own decisions

If older than 14, then you are old enough to make your own decisions. Teenagers need to learn that their actions have consequences, but they can't do that if their parents are controlling their every decision. For the love of god let them live their own live! So yes, teenagers don't need to listen to their parents all the time.

• No children should not

Childrn should not listen to our parents becuase parents dont always know whats best for their chikdren because everyone is different, and going throuh different problems to them. On the other hand parents have been througn some problems children have so I suppose you should listen if its sensible.Thank you