• Yes, kids should always listen to their parents.

I believe that kids should always listen to their parents. In reality, we know they don't. However, parents look out for the best interest of their kids, and their kids need to remember that. They have experience and wisdom that kids don't possess. If kids listen to their parents they might avoid a lot of trouble and heartache.

• Who is older?

Children percept certain scenarios differently from their adults and therefore don't always listen to their parents. But they should, as the parent is clearly older and wiser. They've seen and been it all. They have been children themselves. They've fallen into traps, and since parents want what's best for their children, They steer their kid away from the pitfalls. And a trivial activity such as cleaning up your room could provide responsibility for the future, such as completing tasks quickly and efficiently.

• I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i am awesome yeah

• Parents know most

I believe that parents know most. They are much more experienced and are more sensible than there child. Each and every parent knows more than there child. All parents have gone through the same problems there child is going through. When a parent shouts they do it for a reason and are trying to help. So its always a good idea to listen to your parents. These are my reasons why parents know most.

• Parents know most

I believe that parents know most. Every single parent knows more than there child they are more experienced and are much more sensible. All parents have gone through the same problems there child are going through and they can help there child any time. When a parent shouts they do it for a reason and are trying to help. These are my reasons why parents know most.

• Parents Know Most

I believe that parents know most. Every single parent knows more then there child and are more experienced. They have gone through the same problems there child is going through and so if you listen to them it will be good. If they shout they are doing it for a reason. Those are my reasons why parents know most.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Parents should let their children know which behaviours are acceptable and which are not and explain the reasons for the same so that children will more likely listen. Give them alternatives so that kids will be happy to take decisions on their own. This works for kids as well as teenagers.

• Parents are awesome

They always take care of you ,feed you, and put a roof above you. Sometimes they can do things that you don't want them to do but most of the time they are really nice. I don't get why people say parents suck because they don't. So all of you people who hate their parents you should be ashamed of yourself

• Parents goal is to help their child become a good member of society.

Yes. In general, children should listen to their parents. We can all create "what it" scenarios or know of someone who has mistreated their child. But I believe most parents want the best for their children. And lets not forget that parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Its reasonable to expect a parent to teach their children right from wrong. Parents may have to reprimand, lecture or punish a child for their actions as needed as age appropriate until the child learns that a particular action is not acceptable behavior. What parents view as acceptable behavior can vary greatly but that does not mean the the child does not have rights. All children should be given the common rights for a proper diet, housing, health care, education and not live in fear or abuse. Freedoms should increase in line with the maturity of the child. The role of a parent is to help their child become an adult who is a responsible law abiding citizens who can function independently and takes responsibility for what she/he says and does.

• Parents' experience: wealth not to be wasted

Parents previously committed mistakes they must have regretted and hopefully corrected. So, why should their children fall in the same trap? Why don't they benefit from their parents' experience and make short cut? It's necessary that mass media helps build new social codes in society and make communication a very nice and efficient solution to gain profits for all: in business, politics, social affairs and family relationships! Generation gap should not be a source of stress but a source of diversity and wealth.

• No, not always.

Parents, like any other authority figure, must earn the trust and respect of their children. This should NEVER be instantly given without cause. My father used to lie to me to get me to avoid things he liked so he wouldn't have to share..or to make himself look good and sound smart. Not all parents are like this, but that's part of the problem. Parents are people too. And people are not infallible.

• They are wrong!!!!

My parents are NEVER RIGHT they always yell at me for NO reason what so ever I try to talk to them they ignore me LIKE LITERALLY.They treat ME like CRAP.I have no one to talk to and everything II try to say is apparently an ESCUSE.I have to get my own lunch money my mom is always on Instagram or facebook laughing her head off.I apparently have to EARN MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Like one year no one said happy Birthday to me except my grandparents when they had called me that morning.Then later when my mom had walked in the room she heard them singing so she joined in.IT FELT HORRIBLE so no wonder why I'm so depressed and stressed all the time BTW JOE WHEN U SAY I"M SPOILED IT MAKES ME WANNA ACT SPOILED OK I WAS PERFECTLY HAPPY BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG AND TORE MY FAMILY APART OK!!!!!!!! NO WONDER I HAVE TO CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP OR IM AFRAID OF U LIKE YOU CALL ME SPOILED and A "HORRIBLE SELFISH LITTLE GIRL" RIGHT? WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN"T TREAT ME LIKE ONE AND SPENT ACTUAL TIME WITH ME I WOULD MAYBE I WOULDN"T BE AFRAID MAYBE I WOULDNT BE AFRAID IF YOU DIDN"T THROW THINGS AND PUNCH HOLES IN THE WALLS!!!!!!! SO NO PARENTS AREN"T RIGHT

• My overprotective parents

My parents don't let me do anything, or make any sort of decisions. They just want me to be like them, working in an office with a job I hate, even though times have changed very much and they can't seem to get past that. So for the last two years or so I basically have been growing up privately, on my own.

• Not for every single thing.

Parents may not have the best knowledge of how to act or portay oneself in all circumstances since their is after all a wide age gap between the two generations. Hence, understanding is not easy between the two. It's harder for the parents to be more laid back and the children to be more serious. So to meet each other half way through their should be efforts from both sides. Though listening to parents all the time is not exactly a good advice because all are humans and mankind are all known for deeds both good and bad. I would honestly say learning their own way is better but not to the point it can be fatal but it is part of their success is future. Tha

• Not for every single thing.

• Parents are Also only Human

If it’s something obvious, such as “don’t be an asshole to others, l than yes, you should listen. However, saying you need to do EVERYTHING they say is far too much. Parents are only human, they make mistakes too and can also be irrational at times. They’ve been around longer and therefore are more knowledgeable or less naive than their kids, however that doesn’t mean they’ll never make mistakes. Kids are going to disagree with their parents and they need to learn to accept that their kids will not and don’t need to agree with everything. I’m also a firm believer that if a parent makes a choice such as telling a kid to do something, and the kid feels it’s not right then he or she should be able to ask why without being called rude for it. Freedom of debate should also be in place, parents should hear their kids voices and listen to what they need to say to at least consider it. Kids have feelings too, and when their parents say that their choice is uncompromisable and they should talk back, it makes kids feel that their parents don’t care how they feel, nor do they care about their opinions. And that is the worst feeling.

• No I mean HELL no

Have you ever heard of rites befor were not babies or some helper robot were human to we don't have to listen to some people who are"older" then us this is to parents and to people who sed yes peace oh and one more thing age is just a number like i'm 15
    ok for real now peace

• No, I don't think so!

I know that parents have the experience and know the best for us, but sometimes it's too much. Once, they took my phone when all of my friends had, it may be for my good, but they did it so that I could feel jealous seeing other friends having a phone, I used to cry seeing my friends having a phone but I don't I killed myself after that. Yes, I literally killed myself after getting so much depressed and my parents never shed a tear at my funeral.

• No, I mean HELL no

My parents are never right. I asked if I could go to the park when School was let out. He said it was too cold. I said I had 2 sweaters. Then he didn't respond so I called him. He just started yelling at me so i was asking why else cant I go. He never answered why. Then I texted him and he didn't respond. The point is that parents do not always make the best decisions. My friends were all going and i was kinda left out, and I had no homework.

• Parents aren't always right and aren't perfect.

I think yes God commands us to obey and honor our parents but to listen to them every time no because Jesus made it clear don't follow man because parents aren't perfect either and some try to act like leaders but in reality they're not and they're not perfect either.