• Yes, kids should always listen to their parents.

I believe that kids should always listen to their parents. In reality, we know they don't. However, parents look out for the best interest of their kids, and their kids need to remember that. They have experience and wisdom that kids don't possess. If kids listen to their parents they might avoid a lot of trouble and heartache.

• Who is older?

Children percept certain scenarios differently from their adults and therefore don't always listen to their parents. But they should, as the parent is clearly older and wiser. They've seen and been it all. They have been children themselves. They've fallen into traps, and since parents want what's best for their children, They steer their kid away from the pitfalls. And a trivial activity such as cleaning up your room could provide responsibility for the future, such as completing tasks quickly and efficiently.

• I love cheeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeee

I i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i am awesome yeah

• Parents know most

I believe that parents know most. They are much more experienced and are more sensible than there child. Each and every parent knows more than there child. All parents have gone through the same problems there child is going through. When a parent shouts they do it for a reason and are trying to help. So its always a good idea to listen to your parents. These are my reasons why parents know most.

• Parents know most

I believe that parents know most. Every single parent knows more than there child they are more experienced and are much more sensible. All parents have gone through the same problems there child are going through and they can help there child any time. When a parent shouts they do it for a reason and are trying to help. These are my reasons why parents know most.

• Parents Know Most

I believe that parents know most. Every single parent knows more then there child and are more experienced. They have gone through the same problems there child is going through and so if you listen to them it will be good. If they shout they are doing it for a reason. Those are my reasons why parents know most.

• Yes! Yes! Yes!

Parents should let their children know which behaviours are acceptable and which are not and explain the reasons for the same so that children will more likely listen. Give them alternatives so that kids will be happy to take decisions on their own. This works for kids as well as teenagers.

• Parents are awesome

They always take care of you ,feed you, and put a roof above you. Sometimes they can do things that you don't want them to do but most of the time they are really nice. I don't get why people say parents suck because they don't. So all of you people who hate their parents you should be ashamed of yourself

• Parents goal is to help their child become a good member of society.

Yes. In general, children should listen to their parents. We can all create "what it" scenarios or know of someone who has mistreated their child. But I believe most parents want the best for their children. And lets not forget that parents are responsible for the actions of their children. Its reasonable to expect a parent to teach their children right from wrong. Parents may have to reprimand, lecture or punish a child for their actions as needed as age appropriate until the child learns that a particular action is not acceptable behavior. What parents view as acceptable behavior can vary greatly but that does not mean the the child does not have rights. All children should be given the common rights for a proper diet, housing, health care, education and not live in fear or abuse. Freedoms should increase in line with the maturity of the child. The role of a parent is to help their child become an adult who is a responsible law abiding citizens who can function independently and takes responsibility for what she/he says and does.

• Parents' experience: wealth not to be wasted

Parents previously committed mistakes they must have regretted and hopefully corrected. So, why should their children fall in the same trap? Why don't they benefit from their parents' experience and make short cut? It's necessary that mass media helps build new social codes in society and make communication a very nice and efficient solution to gain profits for all: in business, politics, social affairs and family relationships! Generation gap should not be a source of stress but a source of diversity and wealth.

• No, not always.

Parents, like any other authority figure, must earn the trust and respect of their children. This should NEVER be instantly given without cause. My father used to lie to me to get me to avoid things he liked so he wouldn't have to share..or to make himself look good and sound smart. Not all parents are like this, but that's part of the problem. Parents are people too. And people are not infallible.

• No I mean HELL no

Have you ever heard of rites befor were not babies or some helper robot were human to we don't have to listen to some people who are"older" then us this is to parents and to people who sed yes peace oh and one more thing age is just a number like i'm 15
    ok for real now peace

• No, I don't think so!

I know that parents have the experience and know the best for us, but sometimes it's too much. Once, they took my phone when all of my friends had, it may be for my good, but they did it so that I could feel jealous seeing other friends having a phone, I used to cry seeing my friends having a phone but I don't I killed myself after that. Yes, I literally killed myself after getting so much depressed and my parents never shed a tear at my funeral.

• No, I mean HELL no

My parents are never right. I asked if I could go to the park when School was let out. He said it was too cold. I said I had 2 sweaters. Then he didn't respond so I called him. He just started yelling at me so i was asking why else cant I go. He never answered why. Then I texted him and he didn't respond. The point is that parents do not always make the best decisions. My friends were all going and i was kinda left out, and I had no homework.

• Parents aren't always right and aren't perfect.

I think yes God commands us to obey and honor our parents but to listen to them every time no because Jesus made it clear don't follow man because parents aren't perfect either and some try to act like leaders but in reality they're not and they're not perfect either.

• Of course not. Remember I mean not always . That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen to them at all but...

I'm starting to see why some people say no about this topic. Sure parents know a lot and may of them have been through a lot but it does't make it right to treat there kids a certain way or yell at them. I'm weird and different from so many other kids, and my mom especially hates that. She always scolds at me for it and after awhile I stopped caring. So what if I'm weird and different? Honestly I think she should stop being so worried, and annoyed about how weird I am. Not to mention she thinks I'm becoming like "other kids" no Mom. I'm not becoming like other kids I'm just changing in a way you don't like, and you always did have a habit of assuming things and reading situations the wrong way. It's not what you think I try to tell you but you think I'm being disrespectful, when i'm just telling the truth. Isn't that what you taught me? So here me out and listen to what I have to say and take it into consideration before you go just say some hurtful things to me that aren't true. You only say these things because you don't understand. So kids shouldn't always listen to there parents because they don't always know what's best for them, or even understand them properly.

• No, Not always

I'm starting to see why some people say no about this topic. Sure parents know a lot and may of them have been through a lot ut it does't make it right to treat there kids a certain way or yell at them. I'm weird and different from so many other kids, and my mom especially hates that. She always scolds at me for it and after awhile I stopped caring. So what if I'm weird and different? Honestly I think she should stop being so worried, and annoyed about how weird I am. Not to mention she thinks I'm becoming like "other kids" no Mom. I'm not becoming like other kids I'm just changing in a way you don't like, and you always did have a habit of assuming things and reading situations the wrong way. It's not what you think I try to tell you but you think I'm being disrespectful, when i'm just telling the truth. Isn't that what you taught me? So here me out and listen to what I have to say and take it into consideration before you go just say some hurtful things to me that aren't true. You only say these things because you don't understand. So kids shouldn't always listen to there parents because they don't always know what's best for them, or eve understand them properly.

• No reason to.

I love my parents, but I don't always do what they tell me to do. I know if my mom tells me not to eat so many chips, I should probably eat less chips. If my parents tell me to do my homework, I should probably do my homework. That stuff is for my own good. If my parents asked me to walk the dog, that's not for my own good, but I owe it to them. If my parents yell at me like its the end if the world, and THEN ask me to walk the dog, I won't. Why should I walk the dog after they yelled at me? Their arguments for me walking the dog would be because I need to "respect my elders" or because I'm a "spoiled brat." Why? Why do I need to respect the people who yell at be just because they were on this planet for more rotations of the Earth around the sun than I was? And if I'm a spoiled brat, then who spoiled me? I think adults should have to earn their kids' respect instead of demanding it. Then maybe kids would listen.

• No reason to.

• Please read this

Hi in a kid myself who is going into 6th grade. I never thought would say this but my parents do know best! Sometimes it can be annoying and sometimes I ague them but I know they have my best interest at heart! And I love how much they love me! So definitely YES👍🏻!!