Should Kids be able to be dropped off at the mall between the ages of 10-13 without adult supervision

• They should be able to go to the mall by theirselves

I think teens should be able to have space and we should be able to pick things that we like without an adult being judgy also adults get in the way of teens having fun. Some teenagers just want to be with friends and not with their parents all the time.

• I think kids should be able to go to the mall without adult supervision because kids need time to relax without parents around

Kids should be mature enough at 10-13 to handle being at the mall without adult supervision but it should not happen to offen. It would also be a good thing so parents can get stuff done without kids geting in there way, and the kids could go with friends so they would at least have company

• They should not go to the mall alone

I am i am i ama i am ia ma mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mom mommomm momm mom moon moon moon moon moon moon moon moon moon moon moon mnon hi alex i need help and now some one said no no no no nono no no