Should kids be able to go watch R rated movies?

Asked by: YeaOrNay
  • We need to watch movies

We need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswewe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movies need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movieswe need to watch movies

• Yes they should

So for instants what if your favorite game was rated into a movie and it was rated R the kid wouldn't be able to watch it and in my opinion that's very dumb. Also one time Iwanted to see a horror movie with my friends but it was rated R and we couldn't watch iy

• There's a reason why they're rated R....

I get that you would to challenge one's mind with films that are strong with sexual visuals or violence in a way to show some of the things that happen out there that are similar to R movies, but here's the thing.... Showing movies that are rated R can either scare kids, tramautize them, or influence to do inappropriate things.