• Depends on the Age

If you bring the age to say 14? And both involved are aware of the risks yes. But if you have people with no idea that's the grey area. If they use protection yes. Otherwise there's no point. These laws are in place to protect them not restrict them. My opinion Yes

• I swear to God if you take this away from me

I'm 14. All I have to do is wait 2 years then I can use the liberty that I deserve to make this decision. And there is no way a majority who isn't even the young population going to make a decision on what's good for us. What we do is our decision. And if we f#ck up, Then that's on us.

• I don't know

Depends on age and maturity. If both partners are aware about the risks and are taking precautions to ensure their safety, then yeah, okay.

If you need me to be more specific, wait until your hormones start raging during puberty. I don't want to see 7 year olds having sex with one another.

• No underaged sex

Why underaged kids shouldn't have sex is beacause they could get pregnant way to young and because what they don't know what could happen and why would they anyways they could die from sex cause they might not want to stop and something could go wrong that's why underaged kids shouldn't have sex

• No they should not.

Kids should not be able to have under aged sex it is bad for them and that is a big decision to make and kids and teens just are not ready to take on that type of commitment. They do not fully understand what they are doing yet or how it will effect them.

• Ha ha No!

Kids?! No way in hell. Teens? No, they're still too young. When they come into adulthood, that is when they can make the decision to have sex. Underage sex is just stupid, and will lead to saggy loose vagina's in the future. Not to mention it can lead to diseases, behavioral issues, and most importantly, pregnancy. It seems children have children all the time now, and get a TV show out of it. That vile show Teen Mom is still up and running. It's intention is to show children and teens that it is hard to raise a baby. But since they don't fully understand the consequences, they instead see it as something they would like to do to earn money and fame.