• Dodgeball is a good health benifet.

In dodgeball you get to work in a team and you can work on throwing, catching, running, and, obuisly, dodging. People that play dodgeball will have a healthy heart and healthy lungs. You will play constantly and you don't stop that much during the game. Dodgeball is fun and will help your heart and lungs. Dodgeball should be allowed in school for crying out loud!

• Dodgeball is a fun game

Dodgeball should be allowed in school because it can give you a chance to practice agility, teamwork, how to throw, and how to catch. Dodgeball can also exercise your arms, fingers and legs. Dodgeball is a great sport, and kids should be able to play it in schools P.E. Class.

• Gneawrhcgfybilufecoyqw;h hd243png9t4c 4 rdhm9pmg45nc384

Lwgn wgvhli5vlgtun3cg8n5 423gmu8tgrb0383 c3ug25hcg cu3b j j j j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j jj j j j j jj j j jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j

• Dodge ball should be allowed in School

Dodge ball should be allowed in school becuz it is a fun sport to play. In additin if people choose the weaker kids then they should be out of the game and stay benched for the class period instead of it leading to bullying. If u dont like it then a clown is going inside ur house and is going to rape ur mom u fat bitch

• I think we should not be allowed to play dodge ball in school

I think that dodge ball can lead to bullying. Bullying can lead to being unhappy and can lead to depression. Therefore, dodge ball should be banned from all school because it is unsafe as making kids a target to be hit but the stronger kids to the weaker kids. For Example it is like they are getting picked on and getting hit by the older kids the coaches might not realize it because they may think that is just the game when it can be a form of bullying.

• We need doge ball

With out it how will we lern to get up win we fall our stand op for what is right or to no what to do win you fall or to need to get axed size it is in port ant to be with doge Dallas it will never leve our side #doegball4life

• I like dodgeball

Dodgeball lets me release my anger out on other people. I am 12 years old and I like to play with my friends. I do not agree with the peacefulness and nice attitude in today's society. Violence solves everything. It is very satisfying to let out my anger on those who are less superior.

• I like dodgeball

• I like dodgeball

• It should be played

Football is worse then dodge ball if we are getting ride of dodge ball i say lets get ride of football too . People have died in foot ball in dodge ball you just get a red mark and your fine i love dodge ball i play it every day so what i am trying to say keep dodgeball

• It can cause some health risks

Dodgeball can sometimes cause concusions and unconciousness and you can also be bullied and in a couple schools in New york some injuries of children are taken to court. One young girl broke her elbow andher doctors say it might never grow properly again because the injury dealt with her growth plate in her elbow.

• It is a game of cusing

Peope sdiudhasio dsd isiojddji dsi osdjdj dsd jijd jsdjd ido sdisdi dsidsiadj diaosddi diss isdidijdsijidjdj dijdjdjdj didij djijdisis jd j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j jj j j j j j j j jj j j j j j

• Jjj n n

Dfh vdsr ves vsje gsj vjsd vjl vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v b b v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Jjj n n

• You get hurt

Hhh dhd dhd dd d d d d d d d d dc dc d cd d cd dd d d d d d d d d d cdnddc dnas dnsa dnd d dd d d d dd e e e e e e e e e e e e

• Dodge ball is just another way of bullying

Your probably thinking that dodge ball is just a fun sport. You just run, grab a ball and throw it.. Well that's not all after that your just likely to get hit with a ball way harder! Dodge ball is a fun and also very violent game. Because next thing you know your ended up in the nurses office going home.

• In school dodge ball should be reconsidered when playing it at school because it is unsafe, and violent.

There are many reasons why dodge ball is violent to play in school. Firstly, you can get a very serious injury and you could possibly go to the emergency room at the hospital. Secondly, it can cause to bulling . That happens when the stronger and bigger kids to take advantage of the weaker and smaller. Lastly, dodge ball costs money to buy the balls and the nets and the polls. So it should not be allowed in schools because all it causes is injuries, bulling, and wasted money.

• I have back stories about people getting hurt.

My step dad got a concussion in high school by getting hit by a ball and flying across the room. I have gotten hit in the face twice in one game. There are a lot of injuries in dodgeball which is why I disagree with allowing dodgeball in Elementary or Middle schools.

• Three words advantage of bullying

When kids say dodge ball is "fun", It probably is. Its "fun" because the bigger and stronger kids take advantage of the smaller and weaker kids and that makes it so the only "fun" you'll probably get out of this sport is tormenting the kids that are not as big or strong as you.

Jumpin says2014-06-17T07:24:42.300
Dodgeball interesting game to play, Its was played in many schools. Yes its not for violent , its just a game.