• Only once they get to high school.

When you are in high school, usually you are old enough to think for yourself. If you are in middle school or below than most of the time you are not mature enough yet to decide about your future but by the time you start your freshman year, you should be able to decide your own future. Most high school students are around 15-17 years old, they will be adults and on there own in just a few short years. If they want to skip school then they should be allowed to because they have to learn how to make decisions for themselves. If they realize that it is messing up their future than it taught them a lesson. If they didn't care about school in the first place, then it only affected their selves and they don't have to suffer through it.

• I agree, but not all the time.

They should be able to have things called mental health days, so when they have a day were they are really stressed and they just need to clam down and catch up. It would help people manage their time, parents don't understand the pressures that are out on adolescents these days.

• G g g

G i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i ii i ii i i i i i i ii iii i i ii i i ii i i i i i i i i

• Kids should be able to skip school

Kids are young and rest less they should be able to go and come to school. They school be able to go with the risk of leaving important education be hind. They are old enough to make their own decisions. Its their choice to get education and they should be able to go by choice

• Nobody should be required to go to school. Does anyone believe in freedom?

The government should not control where we go to school, for how long, what we learn, who our teachers are, and what we need to get a diploma. The government imposes the same classes on everyone, despite the massive diversity in learning styles and subject interest. The lack of competition gives schools no motive to constantly improve, like the motive in the car industry. If a school does a bad job, they are not punished. They are actually rewarded with more taxpayer money.

• You live and learn.

Since most students in High School are almost adults, they are more than capable of making their own decisions. You have to make decisions all through your life, why not learn with something like school. School is a thing that's required in the USA and most other countries, however it is something that one you're in High School you could most likely drop out anyways.

• Vfdvbfd g g g

Vrevrdvrevdfbfdbfdab bfdbfd vbda dv dfvdfdvd vg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg

• Every day counts

In school, especially as you get older, not missing days is important. I remember whenever I missed a day I would get tons of homework and many other things to catch up on. It will mess up your grades if you miss too many days. Unless, it has a good excuse, I think you shouldn't skip school at your own will.

• School is a requirement.

School is a requirement in the majority of the states of America. Skipping school for no reason should not be tolerated because that is what teacher workdays are for. You should only be able to skip school for an injury or sickness. But I do think that just by having a cold you should not have to go to school.

• Every Day Counts