• Well why not?

Sure not like you learn anything important in school anyways. Instead of reading a borin ol book when your done with somthin, you can get your classy ass phone out and play on it. I really dont see why they should not be allowed, maybe its because im in school or somthin

• Absolutely not πŸš«πŸ™†πŸ’‹

It's bad enough they go to school looking like they're going to a fashion show nevertheless to be sitting there playing with their phones and taking selfies no they did to learn phones are essential in school for the only these factors if a sicko is shooting they might need to call the police or call their parents but other than that no they do not need phones but there's a lot of Boolean so I suggested the phones be with them in case they need to call police

• Absolutely not πŸš«πŸ™†πŸ’‹