Should kids be allowed to drive at the age of 13?

• No, kids should not be allowed to drive at the age of 13.

No, kids should not be allowed to drive at the age of 13. 13 year old kids don't have the mental capabilities to make the quick decisions that are required when in heavy traffic. 13 year old kids can barely tie their own shoes, let alone drive a vehicle. If this law passed traffic collisions would skyrocket.

• Kids can get around easier.

Kids miss out all the time because they can not get there because their parents are working. This would also help social relationships with friends because you will be with them more. Some parents lose sleep because they have to drive their children to school. This can make parents easily upset at night.

• If they can they should be aloud

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a aa a a a a a a a aa aa a a yes yes yes

• Kids should drive at a young age

Kids learn faster as they are younger so learn to drive at a young age. I myself want to drive at a young age, I need to write an essay about it too, any good ideas? It would be greatly appreciated by myself and my peers in my class. Thanks,

• Kids should be able to drive.

Like, kids like us learn easily, and a couple of us are really smart. I'm asian, so I learn very quickly and fast. Give me a challenge, I'll do it. Enuff said. We should be able to drive. O o o o o o o o o o o o

• Kids should be allowed to drive

I believe that kids should be allowed to drive because I,myself,a teen,think that my middle school class has very trustworthy responsibility,and i think we children can take the wheel.I also think that we should only be allowed to drive if we have good grades.If we don't have good grades,then we don'rt need to have the reward of driving.

• Kudhc.Kusdhcius cuhsu hdjg

Idywleiufwbfsgfwefbvsbvuveiuvh y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y h 9 u mjh jh u u uu u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u u

• I think the kids should be able to drive

I think kids should be able to drive at not just the age of 13, but the age of 10 will be good. They can learn faster than adults, and they should get their license at the age of about 12. 13 would be a fine age for kids to drive.

• Teens shouldn't be allowed to drive!

This subject has been speculated on for a while but i think that teens should NOT be allowed to drive. Think to yourself, is your teen mature enough to make crash threatening decisions? Yes, it does give them a sense of freedom and responsibility, but at what cost? How long will it be until your teen is in a fatal crash? When and how will they use the freedom and will they lose their sense of responsibility to hanging out with friends on a joyride? Your child might say that they know how to drive or that they'll have to learn anyways, but ARE they ready? Although i am against the idea of teen driving, if a law that teens are allowed to drive passes then the teens should have to pass a driving test just like everyone else. With a grade of a b or higher to decrease the chances of a fatal crash. Even if your teen passes a driving test think of this, whos car will they use? Certainly now yours, right? It has been tested and proved that young inexperienced drivers have a higher crash rate compared to the more experienced drivers.

• Kids Shouldn't Be Able to drive at 13!

I think kids shouldn't be able to drive at 13, except if its in an empty parking lot or around a quiet neighbor hood, but they shouldn't be left with a car on the streets. Kids haven't unlocked the skill to think fast, or make fast reactions, and they have a more chance to be more wreckless than adults. And teen death rates are at a high right now, some from drunk driving to texting and driving, they lack the capability to be as responsible as an adult would, so unless its for practice, kids shouldn't be behind the wheel unless an adult it present in the car.

• It's to dangerous!

Having 16 year olds driving is enough danger. Alot of things play into being able to drive. You need to be responsible and you got to be a safe driver. 16 years old they are still crashing. 13 years old will just add to the number of injuries in car crashes.

• No child should drive at 13

If you think about it, so many things could go wrong. More drivers=more accidents. Gas prices would skyrocket because of the increase in drivers. Parents would have to pay even more taxes. If people could drive at 13, the world would go mad! It would be absolutely horrible if people drive at the age of 13.

• No. 13 is too young to take the wheel.

No. A person at the age of 13 would rarely be able to understand the responsibility of getting behind the wheel of an automobile. There are enough issues today with drivers at the age of 16 having horrific car accidents, and I think allowing a 13 year old to take the wheel of a moving vehicle would be irresponsible.

• NOOOOOO they should not

No they shouldn't if there not mature enough with small things how can they be mature enough for the big things otherwise NOOOOO dont drive when your only 13. Teens will think driving is a game and wouldn't take it seriously. They are not responsible enough and would get hurt. They are known to be on their phone so you can only imagine what they would do in the car. They will think they can go anywhere anytime they want.

• NO NO No

They are not responsible enough just no no non on on ono non on non on nono no no no no no on onon onon onon onon on on no no no no n on on on o no no on o n no no non on on on no

• This is just simple logic.

Its obvious children shouldn't drive. Personally I think this survey is completely pointless and idiotic. Those who said yes to this survey need to rethink their lives and ethics. Those who said yes are children who didn't think their answer through whatsoever. It isn't that hard to decide on these simple topics.

• We have not got the money to teach them how to drive at 13

Kids can only start at 16 years old to as to learn how to drive a motor car.
    To say that learning before 16 stops them getting into accidents because they was pre trained still costs money, parents have not got time either, and most feel they should learn like they did the hard way and will not give the children a hand because they never did.
    I guess one day it may will be taught at scholl. But funded by the education system.
    Cars are complex since eeybody has one but nobody has one, and can't past the test.
    Yes I guess they will never teach children at school to drive cars because they do not today, how can anything change?
    It canot can it, when they do teach them it will be hypothetical because it is in the future, and the future has not arrived yet. It will just replace another education that has expired when it arrives, that is all because the expired education is no longer with us. So no neve and they never will they will be 16 17 years old always. It will never happen. Because when it does arrive it was to late in the day, and the environment had been conditioned for the new change so they was as good as 16 or 17 year old.

• Teens will text and drive

Teens will think driving is a game and wouldn't take it seriously. Teens are not responsible enough and would get hurt. Teens are known to be on their phone so you can only imagine what they would do in the car. Teens will think they can go anywhere anytime they want.