Should kids be allowed to go anywhere they want to with their friends?

• They Definately Should

We live in a generation where kids are staying indoors on computers and catching up with their friends over the internet, even playing soccer or basketball or wrestling games on tv. Being social is becoming extinct, the future of dating and meeting people is now online, not reality. We need to change all that... Kids should be allowed to go out with their friends to a park or anywhere mutually near their houses, so they can play and socialise, without being under constant supervision like a prisoner. If you dont let your child go out and play and make their own decisions, they'll get used to being underneath someine else their whole life. You, their teacher, their boss... Their ambition and imagination will always ne limited.

• Yes they should.

Kids should be aloud to go anywhere they want w/ friends because it boosts there self confidence and gives them a sense of independence so they are not always relying on there parents.They learn to make choices by themselves and to deal with the consequences of them...Good or bad choices either way.

• Yes they should.

• Yes they should.

• They should be

They need to grow up with them selves

Ngnfnfnf f f f f f f f f

d f d d d d r r r r r r r r r r. Rr. Rr r. R t rr. Rr r r. Rr r r. R t r t t t t t.

• The fact is that I have a great way to keep up with my life

The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to bed now and I don't thinks that I have a great way of the day before I get mysterious to get to know how I can be used as the only way you want a boycott the election resulted to get my money to pay to see my friends to the game with the best way for me I

• Most Kids Don't Like Parents Talks

Kids like kid talks not parents talks that talk about stuff like work, cleaning, and fishing or stuff like that but some kids like fishing and hunting. But now kids like iPhones and electric stuff to play on. Kids like basketball, football, and sport talk. Kids don't like to be around peps[Oldeys and Elders] so there you go because this is it to learn about MOST KIDS DON'T LIKE PARENTS TALKS!

• Why Can't They Live

Kids in the 21 century need time to play with friends and not with parents and other people that talk about stuff like work, cleaning, and other stuff that kids now don't like.Kids should go out with out telling parents where their going so kids get PRIVACY SO THEY CAN NOT HAVE PARENTS IN THEIR FACES OK. Parents please let them go. KylerSmerker.Other is Yes They Should Go Out

• Yes they should go out

I think kids hate being around old peps[old farts].Parents make them read, write, and other things but now I think it should stop because it's the 21 century. So let them go live life without reading and write stuff that is not homework. Friends want friends that don't read and write, they wan't friends that hang out. Parents time to understand that.

• NOOOOOO!!!!!! Oh my gosh

In case you get caught or get stolen by A VILLAN OR MURDER OR A BURGER OR ROBBER OR GET CAUGHT OR BY MOMY OR BY DADDY AND IF U DO IT IS UR FAULT BALAME U NOT ME I AM RIGHT UR WRONG IT IS JUST UR OPINOIN BUt THY R TRYING TO KEEP U SAFE NOT CAUGHT BYE HAVE A NICE DAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hi it me mooooo o o o o

M o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o oo oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o oo o o o o o o o o o

• Im in the kkk

Better run. Better run. Better run. Better run.Better run. Better run. Better run. Better run.Better run. Better run. Better run. Better run.Better run. Better run. Better run. Better run.Better run. Better run. Better run. Better run. Better run. Run. Better run. Better run. I really mean it. Buddys start running

• Could be dangerous

12ujnbwegwrge j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j

• That is just crazy

There are a lot of places that it is far to dangerous for kids to go like clubs, pubs and bars, places where they could be taken advantage of or kidnapped. Kids are not fully developed adults so they need their family and society to help keep them from harm.

• No they should not.

Kids should not be able to go anywhere they want with their friends that can lead to some disasters, like the kids getting hurt, or getting lost, anything could happen to them. The kids and their friends need to be somewhere safe that the parents know where they are at during all times.

• Kids should not be allowed to go anywhere they want to with their friends.

Kids should not be allowed to go anywhere they want with their friends because it could be dangerous. Kids should always get permission from their parents before they try to go anywhere. If a place is dangerous, the kids could get hurt or maybe even be abducted by sexual predators.

• Almost, not quite

There are many places children should be allowed to go with their friends. They should be allowed to go to the library, the art museum, the zoo, the park, the mall, and many other places. However, many young children choose places that are dangerous, like the middle of the highway.

• Of course they shouldn't

Half of these voters are guaranteed to be children who are asking this very question. As a parent, I've seen groups of teenagers who talk in such deep slang and have such disrespectful behaviours they could be considered a gang. I have witnessed two gangs fighting. Children of this age are so overconfident that they can defend themselves. Being able to calculate your damn change has nothing to do with not being able to go anywhere. Why shouldn't you tell your parents where you're going? You could be going to places that are full of murderers and you won't know!