• Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes yes!!!

They can contact parents in emergencys like kidnapping or broken bones.I think it should be fair in emergencys for example if gina is at the lakeand her dad falls in she and her dad could die because of her not having a phone.But if ayla got kidnapped and had her phone than she could call 911!

• Yes they should be allowed cell phones

Children should be allowed to have cell phones, but with only the basic functions to them. It will allow parents to check up on if they are worried, allow them to call if there is an emergency, and they will be able to keep in contact with their family as needed.

• Maia says no

Because they get distracted and it could lead to online bullying and more. Children back in the day were good without phones in there pocket my generation is not its all about music and texting. I think if children want to listen to music by a ipod .Children should also not have phones because it cost allot of money if you've got money that's one thing but if you don't its hard. I think if children can pay for there own phones than maby but the parents should be able to take it away so I think no no.