Should kids be allowed to have their ears or other body parts pierced?

• Piercings, let alone tattoos, don't do any harm

I'm 17 senior in high school and i already have 23 piercings, (3 in each lobe, 3 in one cartilage 4 in the other, tragus in each ear, rook in each ear, nose,septum, snakebite lips, 2 hip dermals, belly button and my nipples (shhh only my bf knows that). And guess what. I'm responsible and committed to play college soccer next year and my piercings and especially my tattoo collection will only grow. Piercings harm no one so stop being judgmental and learn to appreciate the beauty of others.

• Of course so!!

By the age of 16, I had already got 9, i had my rook my tragus, 5 lobe piercings, my nose my belly, i still have all these apart from my rook and i plan to get more. There is no harm done to anyone by having them provided they are well looked after during the healing process. I also think 18 is a bit far fetched as the age to get anything other than first lobes pierced. Plus, it's their body, not yours.

• Depends on type of piercing.

In our culture piercings are more and more accepted. Piercings are non-perminant and I would let a child of any age get ear piercings, and let a child who could properly explain to me why they wanted it have any other piercings AS LONG as there are no large risks assosiated with it. Nose, go for it, the scar afterwards is not visible. Lip ring, only vertical as a lateral causes more scarring to gums and teeth and can cause long term dental damage. Eyebrow only if done by the best, and tongue no because it can be dangerous ect. I would judge it by a case by case situation and only ever if the child can coherently and intelligently communicate their reasoning behind the piercing. I WANT IT won't cut it.

• Yes, but within reason.

I think a young person over the age of 10 or 12 should be allowed to get an ear or two pierced because that is a commonly accepted way to adorn oneself in our culture. It would seem that any other more radical piercing needs to wait until he or she is 18.

• Helo it's me.

Ass
    ass
    ass
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS...
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ass
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    ASS
    PUSSAY
    ASS
    aSS
    ass
    ass
    ass

• No, kids don't need piercings.

I believe that kids should not be allowed to have their ears or any other body part pierced. Kids should not be allowed to get any body part pierced until they are 18. There is no need for them to pierce anything before that age. The problem is once they start piercing ears, it doesn't stop. They'll pierce their bellies, noses, tongues, etc., and before you know it, they're all full of holes!