Should kids be allowed to play games that include guns

• Yesyes yes yes yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Because it helps in a real life situation

FO$RTNITE FORWEEVEVEVEEE just kidding i think they should be allowed because it helps in a real life situatation but also it teaches kids how to use a gun they wouldnt need so i say yes and no to this topic of games with guns for kids sorry kids buit nope

• NO! They are evil!

My son Daniel has been playing the "Grand Automatic Theft" video game and has begun swearing everyday! He said to his teacher "Want to go fuck in my crib?" HORRIBLE! He is no longer aloud on the PS5 as i have thrown it into the trash to get rid of its SATANIC presence in my home. My son cried for 3 days, i feel his tears are the demons leaving him. Do not play video games!

• Creates violence in young age

Playing Games with Guns is not helpful at the young age which will create violence in them at the early age and will carry that through their life. Studies have shown that whatever human being does and practices at the early ages will remain with them through their life. By playing the games involving Guns frequently will generate interest in them to practice that in the real life and creates interest in collecting different guns which is not needed in their age. Most of the Kids who committed crimes these days have frequently played video games with Guns and wanted to try that in real life. Learning how to use Guns from a responsible adult at the younger age is much different than learning and developing interest through Video Games.

• Just Because I can

...
    I need to fill a lot of words so I am just going to keep typing until I have finally reached my quota for this form to be legally accepted as a response in Debate.Org found in Google or yahoo or firefox. Okay I need only a few more words. The End. 1 more word. Why wont it say that I am done? Ughhhhhhhh.....