Should kids be aloud to bring phones to school?

Asked by: silverfish23
  • They are nothing but distractions.

Kids using phones in school can be used for a calculator at the least, but kids will text, play games, and pretty much do anything on them that would stop them from paying attention in class. They would fail class because they were on their phones, and they would lose their social lives, off of these devices.

• Yes yes yes

Ehfguejhvfebmv efmv ebj vjh3 rjner kv erjh vhrev efjhre fjvh ervh rejhv rejnv rjeh vjre vjre vjh erjhv ej erjh vjerh vjh ejhv rejv jerhv jhr vjhrejvh fjv ejv erjh vrjehv rjeh vjhre vhjre vjhr ejvh erjv rej vjhr vjhre jhv ejvh rjh verjv jhv jv vjh erj vrv rjeh vjher vjhjvr jvh kv

• I think so, and i dont have a phone.

I dont have a phone, i have an ipod, and i dont bring it to school. And i have learned frompasg expirecnce that if there is a disatser at school, (well at least where i live,) the school and district dont alert your parents until like 2-3 hours AFTER it happened, if you have a phone, you can call 911, your mum and da, but im not ok with the distractions in class, but other that that 👍🏻 thumbs up!!

• I think we should

I think we should be aloud to bring our phones to school because if the student forgets something at home like their book bag or anything else we could call our parents and tell them we forgot it and they could go and get for us. Or if we halve problems with our homework we could record the whole lesson and that could help us like A LOT. We should be able to bring our phones electronics ex. It will help us with learning

• I think we should

• I think we should

• I think we should

• I think we should

• I think we should

• I think we should

• Distraction Against School work

Kiddys will get distracted on their cell phone in school and will not pay any attention. School should not have phones but only teachers should only have phones because there adults and they have more responsible
    than kids when it comes to cell phones. So they shouldn't have cell phones in school.

• Distraction Against School work

• Distraction Against School work

• No they shouldn't

Because "Aloud" is the wrong version of the word you intended to use, meaning you need to pay more attention in school, or need to use that phones spellcheck. It says I need more words so I'm just going to keep typing and not really say anything. Three more words.

• No phones in school

No because it shall distract us when we are trying to do our work and people would be jelous and that could start up arguments so I deffinatley do not agree with this and im sure plivion the first would agree and so would Lambyett the grat would agree. The

• They are nothing but distractions.